The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Your personal favourite

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 26 Aug 2014 14:27
I have a number of favourites and cannot really decide which of them I prefer. I'm very proud of the story which won a SSSC under two thousand word story, as I had written relatively little then. I only entered to humour my mentor Alex Birch,but it gave me great confidence to carry on writing.
There are some stories I think are not particularly good or somewhat immature, but if I was really pushed I'd probably choose a relatively little read whimsical parody.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 26 Aug 2014 21:13
I think one of my favourites is The Chosen One. I like it because it allowed my imagination to go into overdrive (and I hadn't been drinking when I wrote it, honest)

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 27 Aug 2014 16:34
My personal favourite of my own works is always the one I've just posted, or the one I'm writing now; once they've been on the site for a few months and I go back and re-read them I often spot areas where I could have put things better, or opportunities for another plot twist that I've missed. I hope this shows that my writing skills are improving over time...

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#44 | Posted: 28 Aug 2014 10:12
It has to be, "Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth."
It has been a favourite fantasy of mine for many years and to finally turn it into a story and have it accepted by the LSF was fantastic.
The fact that so many of our wonderful members took the time to comment so favourably was extremely gratifying and quite humbling.
I'll never forget reading that first comment.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
oldwrangler2, rinaldofox, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9