library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Doctor Who: A Jolly Good Smacked Bottom.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
rnr
Male Author

Wales
#11 | Posted: 9 Feb 2015 11:06
I agree with your comments on the paucity of novel plots . I have always thought they could do worse than reprise some of the earlier classic stories, remaking them with modern production values.. They do have fifty years material to draw on.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 9 Feb 2015 11:55
Totally agree, Jenna Coleman has an irresistibly spankable bottom (and a very cheeky grin). She really should have gone across the Doctor's knee - or somebody's. She did, though, get a single swat on the rear from the Doctor (Matt Smith) in the Christmas Day episode of 2013.

And there was a rather nice spanking threat in a 2012 episode called 'Dinosaurs on a Spaceship' where Queen Nefertiti, who for some obscure reason was along for the ride, was threatened with a spanking by another passenger, a big-game hunter called John Riddell. The Doctor told them to stop flirting.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 9 Feb 2015 13:39
The plots and writing have declined since Russell T Davies' day. I understand there's no longer one regular writer and that tells. But nothing recently has been as weak as that second Capaldi venture with Robin Hood - and Nottingham Castle being really a spaceship, which presumably crash-landed without any of the locals wondering how a castle had suddenly appeared.

Since the episodes often refer back somehow to earlier Doctors, how about one in which Gemma Coleman is spanked by every available Doctor (and maybe some magic could summon up the dead ones and even the unco-operative Ecclestone) and asked which she preferred? Or by a Cyberman and a Sontaran competing for which could make her squeal louder?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 9 Feb 2015 22:36
Although I agree with you about the Robin (Robot) Hood episode (definitely the worst of the recent season IMHO) it should be noted that particular episode was actually written by Mark Gattiss, who is considered one of the better writers for New Who. I think part of the problem is that Moffatt is a better writer than he is a show runner (he did write Blink after all). Every writer can put in a bad one. Terrance Dick is acknowledged as one of the better and most prolific of the Classic Who era, but he wrote some absolute shockers.
They seem to have a talent for picking very spankable female companions for the Doctor, both Classic and New. The only one that springs readily to mind that I wouldn't have wanted to see spanked is Donna Noble. However the toppiest Doctor always came across as #3 (Jon Pertwee). Admittedly Capaldi's got a bit of Pertwee's manner about him, so there's hope there.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
AlanBarr, benchmarc, ogard, penryn, Redwolf64, SirStephen, Thelefthand, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9