library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Doctor Who: A Jolly Good Smacked Bottom.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
rnr
Male Author

Wales
#1 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 18:33
A spanking in Doctor Who ( the TV series ) must be one of the most anticipated non-events in British television. I wrote this story some months ago when the new series was first announced but have only now posted it, a couple of weeks before it starts again. For those readers who like me have been waiting fifty years for Susan to get her promised smacked bottom, I hope you enjoy my take on it. Please comment if you do. I have written it in the style of my other stories here, which tend to feature misbehaving teens in a family or domestic setting and you may also enjoy these.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 23:27
Was Susan promised a smacked bottom? From who? The Doctor or Ian? I know Rose told the Doctor he was asking for a smack one time when he teased her about Mickey.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 12:33
I've just received an e-mail from someone in dwspank (the Doctor Who spanking Yahoo group) drawing the members' attention to a Doctor Who spanking story on this site - so you may get an influx of new readers!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 23:44
Ah yes the Whovians are a very strong fandom.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 Aug 2014 04:44
On the first series, Doctor Who threatened his granddaughter Susan with a smacked bottom on the episode that he married her off.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#6 | Posted: 9 Aug 2014 14:28
At least one other person remembers that far back. It was in 1963 that the first doctor threatened Susan with 'a jolly good smacked bottom'. And that is the well spring from which the now pervasive Doctor Who spanking fantasies arise. Of course in 1963 the spanking of a misbehaving teenage girl was entirely unremarkable and was treated as such in the script.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 9 Aug 2014 17:14
I seem to remember that in the first or second series there was an Aztec (or similar) episode and the pretty young girl assistant was captured and going to be flogged. She escaped or was transported away- I can't remember much -it was at least fifty years ago except thinking at least she could have nearly had one stroke.
I enjoyed spanko fiction in my teens!

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#8 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 12:12
Well we have now seen the first of the new series. Not much of a story, mostly given over to Clara and the Doctor protesting that she is not...certainly not, his girlfriend. Of course her new status could have been made a little more unambiguous had she received a well timed spanking....but it was not to be. While we can all see the Doctor has become older, we might also note that in the 18 months since Clara was first introduced she has progressed from a lonely stranded teen to a mature young lady. As usual the BBC is catering for its established audience rather than seeking to interest a young generation who might sustain further series through the coming decades.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 14:20
So there's a "Doctor Who spanking yahoo group"?? Not surprised really, after all I've joined "BDSM Birdwatchers" (no we don't practice BDSM on innocent birds!).

I remember seeing an early episode of Star Trek where the Captain and Spock are flogged with a whip, however the GREEN lines across Spock's back made me suspect this hadn't been done for real.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 26 Aug 2014 14:36
Hmm - it is not unknown for lonely, stranded teens to become mature young ladies (or men) over 18 months or so, especially if they're exposed to dangerous and unfamiliar situations and a whole lot of new characters and places.

I thought Peter Capaldi did pretty well after the initial possible over-acting, and it seems to me a trap to get into the attitude that because the programme has a lot of young fans the Doctor must get younger and younger. The next one could be young and that would have more impact than if he'd succeeded someone also young.

As for the plot, it wasn't very original, but original plots in such a series get harder with time! It was more thoughtful and original than that embarrassing Christmas special with the Titanic, where the disaster movie special effects overpowered everything else. In keeping with episodes since the revival with Christopher Ecclestone, the dialogue included clever little references to something, in this case two references to the Scottish independence referendum ("Those are angry eyebrows! They're INDEPENDENTLY ANGRY!" says Capaldi in his Scottish accent - plus another I forget).

Again on the plot, I felt there was a danger of a dead end in the Tennant/Smith years in that almost every episode involved the world being saved. It gets routine. In the one just gone, the world was not in danger, only a reasonable number more of unfortunate people being disassembled by robots.

But of course the most important thing is that Gemma Coleman has a fantastic bottom. There is room for suggesting new episodes to the BBC.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 3
Alef, serman
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9