LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Newest F/m Spanking Story

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
CheekyAurora
Female Author

Canada
#11 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 18:42
Thanks for the encouragement! I just don't see myself writing it convincingly. Moreover, too, considering that I approach spankings from a romantic standpoint, it would be difficult for me to write without it feeling stilted.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 23:05
Sometimes it can be interesting to do something that you normally wouldn't write. I've experimented a few times and gotten interesting results.

CheekyAurora
Female Author

Canada
#13 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 23:38
Hmmm, that is true. I think it's more just the difficulty of and me not truly feeling the mindset. I find, if I write, I have to sympathize/partially identify with at least one of the characters.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 02:24
Cheeky,

Being a writer is like being an actor both male and female. You assume roles that you normally wouldn't think about doing in real life. If you ever watched True Blood the series, you would see a lot of this type of sex between the same gender. It's just a fictional story after all, and you should be able to let your mind roam through the halls of your imagination. One day I might even try an M/M story. Since I'm writing to you on this, I should practice what I preach, right?

Read some of the F/F stories (if you haven't already) and get your feet wet. No one should push you into something you don't want to do (and I don't think anyone here will), it's just a thought as Goodgulf described in his post.

CheekyAurora
Female Author

Canada
#15 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 03:26
Haha, good points, definitely. Though it's not in my imagination at all, to be quite honest.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 3
danjackson84, ElyFant, Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9