LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Inside Series

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Feb 2014 00:20
I had this idea to do three separate stories about the same event. So I wrote them and I hope that I've given you a decent series of stories to read. They've just been posted and are called: Inside Gloria, Inside Steve, and Inside Victoria. They are actually meant to be read in that order. Part 1, so to say, is Inside Gloria. It features a story about an incident that involves a strapping and is told from the point of view of the witness to the event. Inside Steve is about the same event, but as told from the point of view of the spanker. Part 3 of the series is Inside Victoria and is about, again, the same event, but this time it is from the spankee's point of view. Hopefully everyone will enjoy. Good reading.

Thomas L. Bruns

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Feb 2014 01:22
That sounds like a good idea! I've done a couple stories with three POV's inside a single story, (spanked, spanker & witness) but never thought to make three stories from one event. It's fun because the different people can have differing motivations, differing emotions, and can see the same event very differently.

I will check out your new trilogy!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Feb 2014 03:30
Sounds interesting, Tom. I agree with Guy on it being a great idea. All the differences of opinions should be interesting.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
aaron1996, gol, Nelon, rudabega, ShineHerPants
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9