The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Give it up for catmama

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 01:55
The LSF has a another member in the Two Thousand Comments Made Club. This time it's catmama, who is one of my favorite commenters. Of COURSE I'm going to appreciate a reader who always seems to enjoy my stories. Way to go, catmama! Keep those comments flowing.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 02:07
Catmama,

Congrats. I love your comments as well.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 02:08
Good on you catmama! I always like seeing that you've read one of mine, because you make interesting and quite often amusing comments. I still regret that I wasn't quite able to explain cricket to you after a question you asked on Six and Out!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 02:28
Great job catmama!! Now get busy on the next 1000....LOL...just teasing.

Nice to see more and more viewers and authors reaching goals in the commenting section as it vastly improves the Library just as much as new stories do.

Once again well done and congrats.

CS

catmama
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 04:43
Thank you all so much! I didn't realize I had commented so many times. I hate commenting. I always feel so inadequate. Since I don't write, I don't feel qualified to critique your work, so I just say how it affected me.

You will never know how much this library means to me. Not only have I learned so much about TTWD, being a rather late starter, but I have learned about Cricket, Spotted Dick and even hurling (not the barfing kind). Reading in our library makes me feel like an experienced "woman of the world"not just a little old lady from Arkansas.

Ya'll keep on writing and I will keep on reading and we will all live happily ever after.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#6 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 08:42
Congratulations, not only with quantity but with the quality as well. Your comments are always interesting, perceptive, and goes to the heart of the story. If you feel inadequate, what should the rest of us feel?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 12:35
catmama:
I hate commenting. I always feel so inadequate.

BS! I love your comments! As I recall some have even stimulated conversations.

catmama:
Ya'll keep on writing and I will keep on reading

I wouldn't mind if YOU wrote a bit also, but as long as you keep reading, I expect to keep writing.

Regards
Guy

barb
Female Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 12:40
Congratulations Catmama, I love reading your comments. They are very inspiring. I thought I was the only one who felt inadequate because I am not a writer and admire the words and phrases used by the authors. P.S. What is Spotted Dick?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 15:36
Very good going, catmama. I for one have enjoyed your comments immensely.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 15:39
Oh, and to answer barb's question, spotted dick is a rather loathsome disease that attacks the...er, well you know what it attacks. It seems to be a southern affliction, mostly in bayou country where it's wet all the time.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
danjackson84, icedtea198, mobile_carrot, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9