library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Reversal of Fortune is complete

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Oct 2013 03:13
i have now completed my 6-part series called Reversal of Fortune. It was inspired by a 3-parter on another site that was much more straightforward. A 13 year old gets a phone call meant for her 31 year old sister threatening to fire her if her job performance did not improve. By the end of the series the 13 year old has the 31 year old's job and gets promoted and the 31 year old is now a 3rd form schoolgirl being caned when naughty. Completely unbelievable and not just because of the age difference. i decided that I could do better than that. I finally got around to doing just that.

In my story, 21 year old Marjorie gets a phone call meant for 23 year old sister Martha threatening firing. At first she thinks her big sister is a drunk but the real problem turns out to be far more severe. Marjorie does take over Martha's job and becomes very successful at it. She and childhood friend Arabella start looking after Martha.

I tried working in several themes besides spanking in this story. I had to do a bit of research in order to portray the symptoms I wanted in Martha. It is certainly my most ambitious story because of the multiple themes woven together.

Between the six stories there are four F/F spankings and two M/F spankings. I hope the readers will find the ending and the series as a whole satisfactory.

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Oct 2013 11:17
Truly a wonderful series, Rachel. Very emotive. I enjoyed it immensely.

barb
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 16 Oct 2013 16:58
Rachel, I just finished reading this and it is one of my favorite series that I have ever read. It was so well written and emotional. I loved the way you ended the story. Actually, there wasn't one thing I didn't love about this series. It is truly beautiful!!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 17 Oct 2013 00:29
Overall a great little series, with a lot of emotion. It makes one think about what they have to do one day for their loved ones, and it that sense it can scare the hell out of one if things go down. Well written and it shows a lot of hard work in putting this series together. Give it a read people, you will be glad you did.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 Oct 2013 06:08
I am reading your story and enjoying it but would also love to read the original story that inspired your story. Where did you read that?

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 Oct 2013 18:15
it was on Spanko.net. It is called Sisters and the author was a certain derry-boychild. Now that I found it again I see that it was actually a two parter. It was written a little over a year ago now.

alecleamus
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 19 Oct 2013 06:11
Thanks!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
Adrian, mae3268, njrick, phillipuk, raygirl36, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9