library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Seegee's "New Rules"

Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Oct 2013 12:53
This story is a bit of a departure for Seegee. Oh it's still F/f! But usually Seegee seems to find ways to move spankings out of the domestic situation. He puts them in his famous Spank Shop, with it's rules and procedures, or perhaps in a girl's sports team, anywhere but the home. You will find emotion in his stories, but not so much that special combination of emotion and intimacy found in the domestic situation. This one is different!

"New Rules" explores the developing relationships between the parents and the children in a newly blended family, but in zooms in on the relationship between the woman and the man's daughter. Having been brought up in a blended family, I can authoritatively tell you that Seegee has hit a bulls-eye here.

In my humble opinion, this story should rank along with ChardT's "The Talk". If you haven't already, give "New Rules" a read!

Guy

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Oct 2013 22:32
Gee, thanks Guy. I'm glad I was able to hit the bullseye for you here.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 10 Oct 2013 00:11
It is a great story, darn it. Now why couldn't I have wrote something that good. Well done Seegee, it shows your hard work all the way through the story.

CS

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
adrimc88, hschmid, LPL51681, tocciek, TomboySpanker, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9