LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

"The Secret Life of Walter Petty," by Janine

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Oct 2013 10:43
What if Harrison Ford had spanked the girl in "Raiders of the Lost Ark?" Or Sean Connery in "Goldfinger?" Or Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman?" Or, what if instead of those gentlemen, it was mild-mannered, hen-pecked, oft-distracted (and incredibly handsome) Walter Petty who delivered those punishments? Not for real, of course, but in his frequent daydreams. Meanwhile, Walter's real-life concern must be whether his wife Veronica has discerned his infatuation with her attractive young executive assistant, Lily.

Such is the Walter Mitty-esque tale woven by one of the LSF's finest story-tellers, Janine ("Tough Choices," "Black Widow," and "The Morning After"), incorporating scenes from seven movies along the way. Enjoy this sexy, hilarious romp that surpasses even the original by James Thurber.

This is Rick Marlowe, and I approve this message.

barb
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Oct 2013 13:04
I read and LOVED that story. It has one of the most imaginative and entertaining stories I have read - I agree with Rick Marlow. One of my favorites.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 2 Oct 2013 17:29
Come on, folks, this is a truly brilliant story and lots of fun, too. It's quite amazing to see see Janine (and the protagonist) weave the story in and out of major movies most of you will recognize.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Oct 2013 01:42
njrick:
Such is the Walter Mitty-esque tale woven by one of the LSF's finest story-tellers, Janine ("Tough Choices," "Black Widow," and "The Morning After"), incorporating scenes from seven movies along the way. Enjoy this sexy, hilarious romp that surpasses even the original by James Thurber.

That is high praise indeed.i happen to think the original "Secret life of Walter Mitty" is one of the finest stories ever written. I will surely have to check out this new story that is in some degree based on it.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 4 Oct 2013 19:48
This is a great little series, lots of laughs and in some senses in reminds me of some people, perhaps preferring to live in a dream world instead of taking the steps to make their own life better.

CS

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 Oct 2013 20:24
There's no finer endorsement than one from Library Acknowledgement King, Mr Rick Marlowe, and I'd like to second this particular recommendation: Janine's new (short) serial is entertaining and erotic in equal measure. Don't miss, it, folks!

flip230
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Oct 2013 17:02
Wow... Janine you just set a new standard with this masterpiece of genius.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius
A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of ...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine Burrell
Genius...

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
DarJack, dougmorton, hunter, jogreenknickers, mike649649, PGreenham, skirtspankger, talllus
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9