library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A story for my American Friends

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 05:10
Greetings all. I wrote "John's Campaign" with my American friends in mind, although I am sure many around the globe would also appreciate the twist to the story. It is M/F which of course is outside my normal genre, but then the story is a little outside my normal writing as well...LOL.

I beg of all commenters not to mention the final twist surprise in their comments, please do not use the final words as it reveals the surprise to anyone reading the comment before they read the story. Thanks and I truly appreciate it.

CS

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 15:25
Aren't Canadians Americans too? Last time I checked we all live in the north American continent.

I'm looking forward to reading one of your rare M/F creations.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 18:50
You do M/F very well, and this story is a gem!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 26 Sep 2013 19:22
Guy:
Aren't Canadians Americans too?

Hmmm...yes we are...however it is a claim put forth by USA citizens much more then Canadians I would guess. If we are talking about North Americans then Mexicans also have a claim to the title, but they as well usually do not refer to themselves as Americans just as Canadians do not.

If I started claiming around here that I was American, most people would assume I was of US nationality, and I am proud to say I am Canadian, as my site name indicates.

Cheers

CS

barb
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 27 Sep 2013 16:10
Thanks for writing this story for me (your American friend). I promise not to give away the twist at the end when I read it, and I can't wait to read it.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Sep 2013 16:18
Don't miss this one. It's great. I laughed at the ending. CS does a great job on this little tid bit.

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 30 Sep 2013 14:08
Guy:
Aren't Canadians Americans too? Last time I checked we all live in the north American continent.

Might one detect a little northern hemispheric bias? After all, there are also those in South and Central America who have just as much claim to this general appellation as do the people of Canada, Mexico and the USA. Not very definitive, if used in this all inclusive manner, however.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 30 Sep 2013 20:29
Graves94:
Might one detect a little northern hemispheric bias?

No more biased than the term "eastern (or western) European".

Graves94:
After all, there are also those in South and Central America who have just as much claim to this general appellation as do the people of Canada, Mexico and the USA. Not very definitive, if used in this all inclusive manner, however.

But we use the all-inclusive term "European" all the time, and seem to find it very useful.

Actually I try to avoid the term "American", particularly when on an international forum, because us USA folks tend to misuse the word so badly, as if we were the only "Americans" on the American continent. That's why I was surprised to hear CS use "American" to describe USA'ns. Having grown up just south of the Canadian border, I might be a bit more sensitive to these issues than others.

Getting the thread back to CS's story "John's Campaign" ; If you haven't yet read it, I recommend it. It only rewrites history a little. In fact, perhaps not at all!

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Sep 2013 21:30
Allow me to echo the praise of CS's offering. I found it entertaining and the twist surprising. On a side note, allow me to say that as a resident of the United States, I prefer to call my self a Pennsylvanian

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 1 Oct 2013 01:03
Gosh people, you are going to make me blush if you keep on being so nice!! LOL

I wrote the part about "American friends" because I believe I have a lot of friends in the USA and to me it is an term that most everyone knows I am talking about the good old USA. Considering the history connected with the story, and perhaps the feelings that could go along with that part of history, I thought it was appropriate to give special note to the people in the USA, they suffered greatly and I did not mean to take away from that.

American, Canadian, European...who cares, we are all "SPANKO'S" on this site and I look at everyone in that term only. "Spankos" are international characters well worthy of any country they happen to reside in. I am sure there are many more Spanko's around and if we ever could all get to reside in one area of the world, it could be called "Spanko Land" and what a great life it would be.

I appreciate everyone keeping the twist of the story our to of comment section, that has been great! I also have received far more comments on the story then I expected, but everyone can send in more if you like.

(And in case anyone thought otherwise, Guy was only teasing me as a good friend does, his comment made me laugh.)

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
Filbert74, jimisim, Mslonelyhearts, proudrc09, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9