library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Now I've gone and done it!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 00:28
There was a thread on the forum a couple weeks ago about a mum in France who was caught trying to impersonate her daughter for an exam. i have now fulfilled my promise of writing a story about it. It is called "Julie and her Mom" and features paddling delivered by Miss Burns the Merciless, whom my three fans have met before in Senior Girl and Foxcatcher Farm. This is not part of a series and the other two stories are not prequels. Sorry guys, no spanking from Dad. I didn't think of writing that in. I wanted to concentrate on the mother-daughter relationship and how it changed as a result of the school paddling. I wasn't thinking in terms of "get beat at school, get beat at home"

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 08:59
Glad you went and did it Rachel. It was a fun story. Given the subject matter it could have been a played for laughs, but you put a more serious spin on it and gave the reader a bit to think about. Well done!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 20:29
Why, Rachel, do I believe this is a shameless plug. I enjoyed your story. It's not exactly like the incident in France, but your version is no doubt much more interesting. Good job!

barb
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 20:33
Like I said previously, I had not read this, but loved your story. Great job, like all your stories.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 15 Jul 2013 23:41
Thank you for your kind words, everyone!

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 10
db105, insonia, knicks604, Ree, sssmith55, tocciek, WillP, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9