The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Perceptions, Right or Wrong

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 17:23
canadianspankee:
LOL .... it is my perception that this has piece of the forum has changed from the story to talking about computers. No wonder people's perceptions can be very strange at times...LMAO.

True, but Ordalie brought it up about my crashing of my computer. I was wrong in that it would have been the longest forum comment. On another thread, one other was quite longer.

Guy:
Otherwise, procrastinate a bit more Sebastian. In the Windows world, this is a particularly bad time to buy a computer because they are all shipping with Windows 8, which is crapware that Microsoft is jamming down our throat. I paid extra to get a "business" model that shipped with both 7 & 8, and am less than ecstatic with it's performance so far. I'm just about done with Windoze!

Yes, stay away from Windows Vista, 7, and 8. Terrible. Apple is the right one. That is what I have been told. The reality of it all is that I don't know anything about what to buy.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 17:59
I feel the same way about my three part series. Humiliation Factor - Michelle. Although it's a work of fiction, it could very well be treated as something 'in real life' that happens almost every day. Neglect, dysfunction, Bullying, abuse, emotional hurt, it's all there. It's not something of the spanking story norm for me, but I felt that it was time for me to write a piece like this.

I can tell by the comments I've received already that it was treated as if a family like this actually exists. It certainly reminds me of the song by Garth Brooks, 'The Dance.' (I could have missed the pain, but I would had to miss the dance).

Guy
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 18:25
canadianspankee:
it is my perception that this has piece of the forum has changed from the story to talking about computers.

See? That shows how wrong you can be. We were discussing our PERCEPTIONS about computers. That's totally on topic.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 18:30
Okay, that's it! I've had enough of you people. I'm telling MOTHERBOARD.....

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 23:47
Guy:
See? That shows how wrong you can be. We were discussing our PERCEPTIONS about computers. That's totally on topic.

bendover:
Okay, that's it! I've had enough of you people. I'm telling MOTHERBOARD..

I LOVE THE LSF AND THIS FORUM. SUCH GREAT PEOPLE.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#16 | Posted: 29 Apr 2013 05:44
Sebastian:
Apple is the right one. That is what I have been told.

Told only! Now I'd like to have someone who has used Vista, 7 and 8 and then switched to Apple tell us exactly why Apple is the best choice.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 1 May 2013 06:19
ordalie:
Told only! Now I'd like to have someone who has used Vista, 7 and 8 and then switched to Apple tell us exactly why Apple is the best choice.

I personally can't say but from what I have been told by many people is that Apple has far less problems that anything that Windows has to offer. Every time that Windows "makes an improvement", they seem to mess it up. The best Windows was XP. What does others have to say on this subject???
Did we get off the track on this thread.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
barney157, derekjster, Geoffrey, myrkassi, SternMentor, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9