LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Perceptions, Right or Wrong

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 06:31
This is a rather strange F/M story for anyone interested in thinking. Three out of four comments so far say it is unusual. Give it a look, you might be thinking about it for a while after you do,

CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 01:04
CS, I treated my comment as if your story were real life. I like it better that way. I don't think it's unusual at all. Arnold felt 'enough is enough.' I'll leave it at that and my comment for others to decide for themselves as they feel about it.

Excellent story. Wow! This is a must read dear readers.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 19:37
I agree with BO. It's an excellent, thought-provoking story and I urge you to give it a read.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 27 Apr 2013 05:50
canadianspankee:
This is a rather strange F/M story for anyone interested in thinking. Three out of four comments so far say it is unusual. Give it a look, you might be thinking about it for a while after you do,

HOW VERY TRUE. READ MY COMMENT. IT REALLY IS A STORY TO THINK ABOUT. IT IS A CUT ABOVE THE REST.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 08:00
I am truly amazed this story has attracted the type of comments it has. I did not write the story with a 'villain' in mind, and expected many comments would state how the young man was in the wrong.

My 'perceptions on the expected comments on this story were far out on the other side of galaxy. Good thing others communicated things to adjust my perceptions...LOL. Those expectation were for the comments I would get, not for my personal opinion on any of the characters in the story.

My perceptions on that have yet to be decided because I still have to think about so many aspects of the story. Thanks for the support for those who have taken the time to comment, (longest comments I ever had on any story I think) and thanks to the other viewers who read the story.

CS

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 11:35
I just wrote a comment to your above comment, that was longer than any comment on this forum. My computer crashed and I lost it. Too much to respond again. All I can say that when you have opinions on a story that has to do with deep emotions, you will get long comments. It goes to show that your story hit a "nerve" and that is what writing is all about, when a person is communicating some subject matter that is important. This was an abusive relationship on life. He had the nerve and the money to move along with his life. There were villains in this story and it wasn't him. Actually, this was not a disciplinary story but a story of abuse. It could have been a story of an abused wife or husband but instead, a child who was a teenager. Because of the comments that were made, you did hit a nerve. Regardless of how you thought this story would turn out, it ended up better than you could have imagined.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#7 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 11:39
Sebastian:
My computer crashed and I lost it

Gosh! Do computers crash this easily?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 12:02
ordalie:
Gosh! Do computers crash this easily?

Mine does. Quite often. It is very old and I really need a new one. I have been procrastinating on buying a new one; such as what kind and brand; lap top or desk.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 15:51
Sebastian:
Mine does. Quite often. It is very old and I really need a new one. I have been procrastinating on buying a new one; such as what kind and brand; lap top or desk.

Heck, my brand new computer takes the occasional dive. Twice yesterday!

If your present computer isn't maxed out on memory, make the investment. It will make your computer faster and more stable. Besides, memory is cheap these days!

Otherwise, procrastinate a bit more Sebastian. In the Windows world, this is a particularly bad time to buy a computer because they are all shipping with Windows 8, which is crapware that Microsoft is jamming down our throat. I paid extra to get a "business" model that shipped with both 7 & 8, and am less than ecstatic with it's performance so far. I'm just about done with Windoze!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 17:07
LOL .... it is my perception that this has piece of the forum has changed from the story to talking about computers. No wonder people's perceptions can be very strange at times...LMAO.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
Daemon10, DonMichael, Februs, james01, katee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9