library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Collaboration with Ollie

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#1 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 04:40
Okay, I never thought I'd do this, but I decided to plug my collaborative story with OPB simply because it was loaded yesterday and has nearly dropped to the end of page 2 of the latest loaded list... and rapidly disappearing into the black hole of oblivion. I know a few people expressed interest in reading it and I was afraid they may miss seeing that it had been loaded. So, for those of you who are keen to see how this collaboration panned out, our story is surprisingly called Collaboration. I hope that everyone who checks it out, has as much fun reading it as Ollie and I did in writing it. I say no more, not wanting to reveal any spoilers, especially in relation to the very juicy spanking scene and its gripping build-up!!!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 10:17
Definitely worth reading in my opinion — finally a story about an author who actually gets spanked (and deserves it too)! And if you don't care for spankings (what on earth are you doing here ?) there's is a lot of fun too?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 00:18
Clever title, jools. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with anything you and Ollie author either.

Pat

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 5
Brandywine1, DannyS, darkeros, hardcharlie9600, Izzie, jakei57, mrswitcheroo, reyerd, spankingvixen, Stredlie, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9