library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Kathryn Feels Some Genuine Affection parts 3 and 4 posted

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Apr 2013 19:06
Kathryn Feels Some Genuine Affection parts 3 and 4 have been posted and are presently available on my Author's Page. Part 3 deals with Kathryn's feelings in the aftermath of her strapping from next door neighbor Jane Goodwyn. In part 4, Kathryn exercises her spanking rights granted to her by Jane with respect to Jane's daughter, Josie. This then concludes the Bible Belt series which began with Tales of Tailblazer 1-4, Josie Gets a Warm Up 1&2, and the first two parts of Kathryn Feels Some Genuine Affection. Thanks for all you who read my series and commented.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Apr 2013 18:34
First of all, I wish to thank again the people who have read the bible belt series, beginning with Tailblazer, Josie Gets Her Warm Up, and finally, Kathryn Feels Some Genuine Affection. A special thanks to those who left their comments. If you are a fan of Josie, I have some news. I'm presently working on a sequel series, Josie and Arthur Come of Age, which takes place beginning in 1960, or ten years after the end of KFSGA part 4. The two will be recalling the important events in their lives since that day when Kathryn first spanked Josie, and as they are considering their present circumstances in terms of what they hope for in the future. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
Bigfoot, brettchad, Collegeboy, stevenr, tantrarav
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9