LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

April Fool's Stories

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Apr 2013 18:52
April Fool's Day - a day when practical jokes become much more acceptable. I've written a few stories about things not working out as planned on that day and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has. We have a Christmas thread to plug those stories, so why not an April Fools thread?

To get things started, here are a few of mine that people might enjoy:

"April's Fools Gone Awry" and "April's Fools Gone Awry - Two Epilogues" - a tale involving a blended family that could go one of two ways. I couldn't decide which way to go, so wrote two epilogues and left it up the readers to decide which they like best.

"Letter To A Mother, Letter To A Daughter" - not quite an April's Fools joke, but a nice prank none the less.

"The Plan" - the plan is how to pull the best April Fool's joke she could think of.

Goodgulf

I've written a couple of other snippets on this subject. The fact that one of them is now over a year means I really should go through my blog again, mining for snippets, and post them here where people might actually see them.

Goodgulf

sfOldBoy
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Apr 2013 03:43
Like the idea.

Like anything that suggests the possibilities for humor in the submissions.

If the moderators don't think there would be enough items, I suggest that a category "Holidays" would fill the bill and allow a lot of other possibilities. Have written a Christopher Columbus poem as well as one for Halloween myself. (New to the group today, so haven't yet submitted anything or read anything for commenting.)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Apr 2013 04:34
I wasn't actually thinking of getting the overworked mods involved - just members listing April Fools stories they like.

Goodgulf

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Apr 2013 09:27
I did a piece for April Fools last year (title is "Research"). Didn't have time this year, unfortunately.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 2 Apr 2013 10:17
"April Fool" might make a good challenge competition - but obviously we'll have to wait a year for it.

I believe Doctor Grace wrote an April Fool's story which resulted in Grace having - yet another - unjustified spanking.

Later:

Just had another look. It isn't Grace for once - it is Danny Barker! Believe it or not the story is titled "April Fool"

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Apr 2013 13:23
I wrote an "April Fool" story of sorts, constructed as a local newspaper story. It was for "Scolded Globes" a "Bared Affair" kind of effort by Spankadelic back on the old SIN page.

I'll submit it to the editors and maybe they'll put it up.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Bigfoot, brettchad, Collegeboy, goddan, stevenr, tantrarav
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9