library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Josie Gets Her Warm Up

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2013 11:17
First of all, my apologies for the missing "U." Hi, I'm Smartfulcodger, a new author. I've just posted Josie Gets Her Warm Up. It is a continuation of my short series Tales of Tailblazer. Soon to follow will be Josie Gets a Taste. It's all about growing up in the rural American southland with the story beginning five years after the end of WWII. It was a time of innocence and self discovery; a naive but curious boy coming of age as told in rectrospect through the life experience of that same person, six decades later. It begins with the boy being disciplined by his father, but then his scope of the spanking experience widens greatly with the help of the sassy, wise-beyond-her-years girl next door and her strict, but loving family. It is there where the leather strap is featured a great deal as well as OTK hand while the paddle was being employed by the local schools. All this takes place admidst the backdrop of the relatively tranquil 1950s with great social change coming at them from right around the next corner in time. I hope to take the story right up to when the main character is a young adult.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Mar 2013 12:53
That's a real relief SCodger. You see, "warm P(ee)" doesn't do much for me, but a nice "warm up" on a shapely pair of nether cheeks can be a beautiful thing!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 22 Mar 2013 13:08
I've added your U sc

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Mar 2013 13:12
mister U will not be missed

Thanks to Pink!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 Mar 2013 13:42
As John Forsythe used to say as Charlie on TV, "Thank you, Angel!"

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 14:19
To all those who have taken time to read what I have so far submitted to the library, I wish to thank you deeply. I am 70 years old and this is the time I have ever written anything, except what was required by my work. I therefore ask if you have not yet commented that you consider doing so from now on. It's the only way for me to improve as a writer. It is not a competition with the other authors, because I will admit openly that I feel very honored to even have my submissions accepted by the site. No, it is solely because authors need feedback, positive or constructively critical. To the 26 who have so far commented on Tailblazer and Josie, I owe you a debt of gratitude, and you have my attention. Some of you are very concerned about the young age of the two main characters, Josie and Arthur. I'm going to sort of restate what I wrote back to Canadian Spankee in a pop-up. Josie and Arthur grew up in the rural southland during the late 40s and the 50s. There was none of the entertainment and avenues for self-expression available back then that are so prevalent today: no TV, no Internet, no social media, and the nearest movie theater was thirty miles away. From as early as they could remember, these kids used their imaginations to make their lives interesting and to just have fun. The social environment was religiously strict, sexually repressed, and racially and ethnically segregated and intolerant. Corporal Punishment was widespread and the accepted method to discipline children both in the home and school. Get swats of the paddle at school and you knew that the strap was waiting for you on its hook on the wall or door at home. Maybe, elsewhere, kids played their innocent games of "house" or "doctor," as their path to self-discovery and to satisfy their natural curiosity, especially about human biology. Josie chose spanking games, because in her strict but loving family, corporal punishment was such an integral part of her life, that she incorporated it to fuel her imagination and dreams. Of course, Arthur was a more than willing accomplice in this.
if I have offended you, I sincerely apologize, or if what I have written in places is considered by even some as inappropriate, I promise to be more careful in the future. As a novice amateur writer, I can only write about what I know. This story is, believe me, is something I know. Thank you again for your time.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 23:45
smartfulcodger:
Some of you are very concerned about the young age of the two main characters, Josie and Arthur.

smartfulcodger:
if I have offended you, I sincerely apologize,

Smatfulcodger,

I would not be worried about offending anyone. Although it is strange for people who have kinky tastes but even for them, just as it is in the vanilla world, many people are completely intolerant of anybody who likes anything that they don't like. They feel that what they like is OK but anybody who likes something different is disgusting and perverted. That applies to some of the people who are very much involved in the library just as it applies elsewhere.

So write about whatever turns you on and don't worry about ANYBODY who doesn't like it.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 00:37
smatfulcodger,

You don't have to apologize to anyone. Write with emotion and with a good heart, and that will be enough. I most certainly know your period of time; late 40's and 50's. A very interesting time. Unlike the 1960's. I will be able to relate to your stories. I will read them. SEBASTIAN

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 29 Mar 2013 13:26
Part 2 of Josie Gets a Warm Up has been posted. I originally entitled it "Josie Gets a Taste," due to her receiving, upon her own request and insistence one good lick of the fearsome razor strop Tailblazer across her bare upper bottom. Enjoy.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
blkspnkr, lurkingcol, Schoyce1, Tfowl31
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9