library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Landlady Story.....Part 2

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#1 | Posted: 19 Mar 2013 10:58
Some months ago I wrote a 'Landlady Story' featuring a young college student lodging with a woman and her son. Several readers requested a follow-up but I have only now got around to it. This time I have written the tale from the perspective of the student himself. I hope those who asked, enjoy it.
For those new readers coming across it, could I suggest you first dig back to last May and read through Part 1.
I am always very gratified to see how many of my old series are read and apparently enjoyed on a daily basis, but surprised to see them so often read in reverse order, one after the other!
Anyway, provided they give readers as much pleasure as I get writing them........

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Mar 2013 15:00
Why are you being labelled as "member" and not "author"?

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 Mar 2013 15:12
AlanBarr:
Why are you being labelled as "member" and not "author"?

The same thing happened to me at first. Februs has to change it for the forum separately. I sent him a popup, and he was happy to update it.

Lochinvar
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 07:42
Is it just me but I cannot locate this story

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 09:39
I can't find part 2 either.

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#6 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 10:21
Same here

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#7 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 12:57
I'm not sure Part 2 has been loaded yet. However Part 1 is definitely there. Suggest you look under by Author Name RNR. Hope you find the wait worthwhile.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#8 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 08:02
Pleased to see so many of you are enjoying this story and thanks for the comments which are so motivating for any author. I'm not sure I will write another part to this particular story, as to invent more or more rigorous landlady spankings would in my view weaken the intentionally, 'almost credible' characteristics of the tale. If you want more I'm sure you will find my other contributions to the library follow a similar pattern.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
brushonthebare, dougmorton, emaildaniel4, Heroth, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9