library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Panopticon Show

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 16:34
I'd like to share that I've virtually dropped other spanking writing projects because I've got excited by one story I'm writing. It's about two-thirds done now. The title is "The Panopticon Show", which is a reference to Jeremy Bentham's "ideal" prison idea (look it up on Wikipedia if you're interested and don't know about it).

It's a pseud TV show in which two preening and mutually disliking presenters, one fairly old and male, the other fairly young and female, oversee a lifestyle discussion each week with some poor sod presenting an argument and a celebrity panel mainly demolishing it. The topic featured in my story is whether policewomen's trousers are too tight and whether they should return to skirts, led by a young policewoman. The panel includes famous feminist Francesca Dowsett, former armed robber Kevin McIlwraith, fashion designer Seb Ponsonby, aristocratic politician Lord Lucas, Sabina Hussein of the Muslim Sisterhood of All Ireland (not to be confused with the All Irish Muslim Sisterhood) and an "alternative librarian", Florence Hare.

Shenanigans follow, as Ms Hussein would say. Soon to be released.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 02:11
Sounds interesting.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 02:52
Geee...I wonder if policewomen get spanked in it....LMAO,

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 17:50
barretthunter:
an "alternative librarian", Florence Hare.

Is she known as "Flopsyhare" to her friends?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 20:25
AlanBarr
Alan, that is very percipient of you. I have drawn on a few characteristics of a well-known eminent person, as I have for Francesca Dowsett.

Oh, and it features an Indian policewoman called as a witness: her name, using actual forename and surname, translates as "Ruby Big People".

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 18
crusingp, Geoffrey, micro43, mobblers, myrkassi, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9