LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Cranky and Cranky Again

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 21:15
Sampast and I have written, and the LSF has posted two NEWLY WRITTEN stories: "Cranky" and it's direct sequel "Cranky Again". These are the first stories Sam and I have written and posted together for years. They are somewhat similar to the two "Attitude adjustment" stories we posted previously, or to "Sam Pouts, Don Spanks". But there is a much deeper level of emotional description here, and i think the writing is better. In fact, although I may be biased, I think these are two of the best things we have done together.

I can't say, and won't try to say, how happy I am to be working with Sampast again. Two months ago I said (in response to a comment on one of out old stories) that this would probably never happen. Now it has, and you should expect more new stories from our joint word-processors (joint pens went out some time ago). In fact, a new "Little One" story, entitled "Morning Time" is in the LSF posting queue even now, as is an older solo story of mine, "Drag.Net".

I hope you enjoy these new stories as much as (or perhaps even more than) some fans have been kind enough to say they enjoyed our previous works. And many thanks to the LSF, which was the vehicle of our reconnecting. (And do please keep those comments coming. I think Sam values them even more than I do.)

-Don A. Landhill

sampast
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 22:01
Thank you, Don, for your words. Really, I don't think our fans have any idea how much it means to me that we are writing together again. I actually was so shocked to see Don on this site a month ago, and I started freaking out, in a good way, really so excited to reconnect with him again. (We hadn't talked in almost 6 years, for one reason or another, you know how that goes, right?)

And now we talk either by IM or email every day, and we are writing so much. You think LSF has a queue of things to do, you should see our 'to do' list.

I know I posted a question to authors somewhere on this site about looking at your earlier work and comparing it to now. The people who answered really gave me a lot to think about, and I have to apologize for not going back and responding again. I really feel that I have grown as a writer. I feel I write much more in-depth work and more feelings and emotions. I simply can't just do the 'get in trouble, get yelled at and spanked' kind of story anymore.

I'm actually looking forward to writing a new twin story, because I think I need to make Charlie a little more 3 dimensional. Fans over the years have complained that he's so quick to spank and ask questions later. He needs to really 'hear' his twins, I think. So this is something that Don and I are going to work on.

About the comments? They really mean a lot to me. I've saved every comment I've ever gotten on stories. I always try to respond to people personally, too, either on this site, or by email. So feel free to write to me about anything. I have even learned over the years to take constructive criticism better, and not get upset.

Anyway, I love this site. Thank you to everyone who works on the LSF for all the hard work you do here.
Sam

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 22:46
Perhaps the cosmos is finally back into alignment?

The next thing you know, Paul Simon & Art Garfunkle will start writing songs and touring together again! (I guess it's too late for the Beetles, cosmos or no.)

Anyhow, good to hear the news.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 23:10
Guy:
Perhaps the cosmos is finally back into alignment?

"When Jools has spanked a seventh spouse
and Sampast aligns with Don
Then smacks will fill our stories
and Lo! It is the dawning of the age of spankarious
the age of spankarious
spankarious, spankarious..."

what a hairy prospect.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#5 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 13:39
DLandhill:
"When Jools has spanked a seventh spouse
and Sampast aligns with Don
Then smacks will fill our stories
and Lo! It is the dawning of the age of spankarious
the age of spankarious
spankarious, spankarious..."

what a hairy prospect.

Excellent. Now I'll have this 'Age of Spankarious' thing in my head during the whole weekend...

gail
Female Author

Canada
#6 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 16:10
That was brilliant....now I can't get Hair out of my mind...it's starting to drive me crazy

jon7889
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 18:11
gail
in my case nobody will be able to tell.[b][/b]
great lyrics though.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 10:01
DLandhill:
When Jools has spanked a seventh spouse

haha a seventh spouse? I'm still trying to deal with spouse number one... with not much effect! Hilarious Don, and now I too have the tune stuck in my head!

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 Feb 2013 06:02
jools:
haha a seventh spouse? I'm still trying to deal with spouse number one... with not much effect! Hilarious Don, and now I too have the tune stuck in my head!

I admit that I chose you mostly because the J-sound of your library name echoed the "Jupiter" in the original, and i was thinking of fictional spouses (spice?) in stories. For the matter of that "spouse" was chosen purely to echo "house" from the original. I'm glad you find it funny. Hmm maybe I should expand it to echo the entire original??

-Don L.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#10 | Posted: 4 Feb 2013 06:14
DLandhill:
I admit that I chose you mostly because the J-sound of your library name echoed the "Jupiter" in the original, and i was thinking of fictional spouses (spice?) in stories.

Oh... I thought it was because I have a full moon ... Well I am hugely flattered, anyway. And YES you should definitely expand it (the song, not my moon!)!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
boyfearsthebrush, carlspanks, fanman52, Kingofdunes, larry, Swater101
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9