LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Phi Gamma Beta 6

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 08:51
I just wanted to let people know that I've written and had posted a 6th installment of Phi Gamma Beta. The sorority series has always proven popular and I know I've spoken about this one and teased people before. I'm sorry it took so long. I hope it was worth the wait. It's also my 100th posted article!

mindyh
Female Member

Australia
#2 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 10:37
I love your Phi Gamma Beta series. I was excited when I saw that you've posted a new chapter. Thank you!

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 17:28
Like I mentioned in my comments THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I love your Phi Gamma Beta series. Every installment is a pleasure to read.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 17:35
Spankdaddy, quite a few authors have written a story or two of college spankings. I only have one at the moment and, that is, Housemothers Can Be Strict.

Use the SEARCH feature to find all the others.

Thanks for the heads up, Seegee.

B

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 17:40
Great series, I have always thought it needed more stories and am very glad to see this new part. I would hope to see a part 7 and 8 and 9...LOL

CS

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 18:48
Sorority stories are among my favorite topics. I can never get enough of them. Great work and a clever twist to this particular one. Thanks, Seegee.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 6 Jul 2012 23:41
JohnS47:
Sorority stories are among my favorite topics. I can never get enough of them.

For those who like sorority stories, as I do, check out DJ Black's blog http://voiceinthecorner.com/ and Michael Masterson's blog http://www.thespankingblog.com/

They both have stories including real life comments from former sorority sisters and pictures. Look for "sorority" under their Catagories. Also MM's blog has school paddling stories which have similar elements under Real Life.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 01:11
Thanks to anyone who's read and/or commented. I appreciate the support.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Calibos, canth256, Fokus014, jake210, Kanchyk, Keith99, ncmtnspanker, ShelbyH
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9