LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Overlord (a spanko dystopia parody)

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#11 | Posted: 19 Apr 2012 15:41
On behalf of SNM, for the last several days his keyboard has been broken and he is unable to get hold of another. His replacement keyboard should arrive today or tomorrow and he will not be able to resume work on Overlord Chapter 3 until it arrives. Hopefully he will be able to get the chapter up within the next week. SNM sends his apologies for this delay in what was meant to be a rapid posting schedule.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 19 Apr 2012 19:58
That's what he's been instructed to tell us.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 29 Apr 2012 13:06
Yes, we should cut his chocolate ration until Part 3 appears.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 30 Apr 2012 08:26
jools:
On behalf of SNM, for the last several days his keyboard has been broken and he is unable to get hold of another. His replacement keyboard should arrive today or tomorrow and he will not be able to resume work on Overlord Chapter 3 until it arrives. Hopefully he will be able to get the chapter up within the next week. SNM sends his apologies for this delay in what was meant to be a rapid posting schedule.

Ahhhh, I never believe any of those propaganda releases from the Ministry of Truth... --C.K.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 30 Mar 2013 19:56
Its been almost exactly one year since I submitted Overlord 2, and part 3 is finally, finally in the library. Hopefully I'll be able to post the following chapters once every week or two from now until its finished, but I've learned not to make promises.

Enjoy.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 30 Mar 2013 22:15
At long last! Will save reading it for later this evening...

SNM
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 10 May 2014 15:40
The final chapter of Overlord has just been loaded to the library.

I owe an apology to everyone who started reading this when I first began posting it two years ago. I have no idea how a simple, seven-part series managed to give me twenty-six months of writer's block, and I don't blame those of you who gave up or lost interest in the meantime. I've learned a valuable lesson; from now on, I don't submit part of a multi-chapter story until the entire thing is finished.

I hope you like the ending. Chapter six is rather clumsily written as I didn't have my usual editor available before submitting it, but the chapter seven (the final) turned out more or less exactly how I wanted it to.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 10 May 2014 16:23
Writing a series can give a person writer's block big time. It's better late than never is a very true quote. Thanks SNM.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
CharlotteM, magegod989, Nelon, Tfowl31
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9