library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Family is Everything

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 14:34
I would agree with Seegee, the number of new stories has created a lot of new reading available to all, it is exciting to see the activity on site. My latest addition made it on the 2nd page of the "latest" page so I would like to draw some attention to it. I called it "Family is Everything."

For my first effort at writing a "story with a spanking rather then a "story about a spanking" which is a real change for me. It is likely the most emotional story I have attempted, never having been a favourite writer of heavy emotional things, (at least to me it is emotional), is also another change.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 17:39
And I recommend it strongly - it's a very touching story, well told. But have your hanky/tissue at the ready!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 17:45
I just read and commented on it. Very well done, CS. I have an old story on board called Mommy Knows, and a new Janine story Under The Umbrella Of Friendship. These stories mentioned here a all from the heart and a twist of fate in love, friendship, and misery at times. Love and friendship go hand in hand.

B

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
DEllis, Flyfish, sammyb2, TNMomma5
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9