library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Sprung while being spanked

ewood155
Male Member

Australia
#1 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 13:02
Hi, Sprung While Being Spanked is my first short story. It has to do with the intense emotions which can suddenly surface when you accidentally find that you are being spanked, and it is NOT as private as you had presumed!

I had this experience when I was about 20 and my girlfriend and I were in bed on a blazing hot summer's day (This was in Sydney, Australia). We were naked and just covered by a sheet. Then my girlfriend's besty walked in and sat on the bed. After a couple of minutes I had a raging erection, which I disguised by raising my knee under the sheet. Suddenly, my girlfriend whipped off the sheet, and both girls ogled my rock-hard boner. "But Jenny," I spluttered, "We've got guests..."

They both laughed, and I had the strangest sensation, it was of shame but also of pride, mixed in equal parts, hot and paradoxical: how could pride and shame feed off each other? Years later, when my passionate girlfriend of that later time was spanked and we were sprung, she told me that she felt EXACTLY the same thing: intense shame, but a perverse pride and joy in being discovered in this fashion. So I've written a story on those lines. Tell me if any of these feelings are one's that you have encountered. We can't be the only ones.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 13:39
I enjoyed the story, and it did revive memories of a similar incident in my (long ago) background.

We may have a little international language problem here: In my world the colloquialism "sprung", means to be released, as in "sprung from jail". In the context of your title, the definition seems to mean, "discovered", or perhaps "caught in the act". Correct?

Guy

ewood155
Male Member

Australia
#3 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 13:53
Well, it can mean both here...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 18:28
I must admit when I saw the title of this one I thought it concerned liberation from prison; but there is the term "well sprung". This is presumably the past of "wellsprings", those things creative people make much use of.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 07:00
I enjoyed the story too, ewood. I thought it was pretty clever and erotic in a way.

B

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:19
Sprung in the context used here, is an Australian colloquialism that means caught in the act of doing something that you would rather not be caught in. Hence the teasing phrase 'Sprung bad!' when someone gets in trouble, it's not in such common use now, but when I was in school it was the most used comment when one of your classmates got in trouble. If you were sure that someone was going to be busted in something you could tell them that they were going to get 'sprung'.

ewood155
Male Member

Australia
#7 | Posted: 18 Mar 2012 06:10
Yes, I had not realized that "sprung" in my sense might be becoming obsolete. Thanks for the wonderful comments on this story from all concerned. It is feedback like this that makes an aspiring author want to go on. History records that my highly exhibitionist girl friend DID have her fervent wish granted - that is, to show off her hot bum again as she sang the up tempo ditties that go with it. And I will post Part 2 in due course.

Of course, I am always interested to hear from other people with regard to such adventures and misadventures in matters of domestic discipline.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 12
Bump, rudabega, Tengen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9