library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Lot Of Updates

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Feb 2012 02:36
Part six of the series "My Summer In The Tree house" will be up soon.

I have also submitted a short story called "The Case Of The Missing Stick" (F/fff) that is my attempt at humor in a spanking story (Perhaps not that humorous, but it is at least a story with a twist). AND... Wait for it... I have also submitted a new series called "Extra Panties For A Paddling Equals One Sore Bottom" (M/f, F/f). This story is along the same vein as the story series I have called "Grounded, Spanked, And Kept Nude" (F/f) that gained so much attention when I first started publishing here, so I hope it will have as much attention. I am making an attempt at continuing that series as well, though it is slow going at the moment.

Also stay tuned for the next part in "The Saga Of Kristen Bell" (F/ff) (not to be confused with the actress Kristen Bell). My series "Idle Hands" (M/ff) is also still in the making, but that requires me to be in a very dark mood (thankfully that doesn't happen all that often).

And at the very last of my list (not the least) is an as yet unnamed story (possibly a series). Yet another teenage lust turned spanking story (m/f). There is one of my readers that particularly likes stories about teenagers spanking each other out of the sight of adults that I started this series for, so they should like it in particular.

I have a list of ideas for other stories time permitting. There is never any need for ideas, only the time to put them in writing. I need a sexetary.. I mean secretary! Excuse me! Sheesh!

Regards,
Christian

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
Alwaysrisky, buzz821, ogard, Omegalodon, PGreenham, Sierraccr, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9