library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Fairy Tales

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 00:43
For those of you who like Fairy Tales the story of "Snow Flake and the 7 Dwarfs" is on the latest listing. It is one persons interpretation of this famous tale and something that may cause parents and grandparents to wonder if this story should be read to the children.

I wrote this because some people tell me my comments can sometimes give the impression I think the stories submitted here are real. This story will give everyone an insight into how I view stories and may make my comments a little less serious (if anyone ever takes them seriously, which I rarely do).

There is a slight twist at the end of the story, a lesson for anyone who wants to think about it. I hope you enjoy the story.

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 14:56
Thanks for the plug. My own venture into Fairyland is called "The Tale of Gillian" which I like so much that I'll even piggyback someone else's plug to plug it.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 19:28
Thanks, canadianspankee. Great minds think alike (and the rest of the quote): I wrote "Snow White and the Eight Dwarves" and also inventions on the theme of Jack and the Beanstalk (Jacqui and the Beanstalk, I think) and Cinderella (Sindorella).

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 29 Jan 2012 15:54
Maybe you should do a version of the Wizard of Oz where the Wicked Witch of the West gets a good spanking instead of a more violent end! Ding Dong, the witch got spanked, the wicked old witch got spanked!LOL

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 29 Jan 2012 17:28
Redskinluver

I'd prefer Dorothy to be spanked by the wicked witch - but there's no accounting for taste!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:40
I have to go with Snow White spanking all the men in the story. Now that would make the story really interesting, but I am afraid not something for Walt Disney and crew.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:41
I've seen a really icky version of what really happened with Snow White and the dwarves in Fables. Do not mention the dwarves around her.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 31 Jan 2012 02:13
I heard a joke about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

The king was concerned as he wanted his son to marry a pure girl so he had Snow White taken to the court physician to find out if she was a virgin. After the examination he asked the physician, "Well, is her hymen broken?"

"It is unbroken, Majesty," the doctor replied, "But there are seven small dents in it."

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Berksblade2, hardcharlie9600, Howabout, knicks604, MarkyMarks, mastroe, ogard, stevenr, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9