library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

"Double Down Spanking"

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Dec 2011 23:16
As some of you may recall, I've mentioned that one of my favorite spanking authors is Will Henry. I also posted that I was worried that one story attempt was coming off as too close to copying his style. Now that I actually have a story posted here, I'm curious. Does "Double Down Spanking" bear any similarities to Will Henry's writing style? And if so, how much?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 19 Dec 2011 23:34
I just looked at your story and I don't think you come off sounding like Will Henry. Henry had a distinct voice--the descriptions and dialog were very much out of the 1950's and yours sounds more modern. Also Henry hardly ever carried a single scene on for as long as you did. He'd typically devote a short chapter to an encounter, then move on to other characters. He either wrote anecdotally in a letters or psuedo-documentary style or he'd jump from character to character. He was big on groups---not individual relationships. Those are just a few differences I see.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
Cal33, canio6, Glenlivet, hundjager, jakei57, markert, rabbitrun, scuttk9876, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9