library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

"Craven Learns Time Management" is a M/F story by CS

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 16:23
Yes I actually wrote a M/F story, a absolute shock to my viewers I am sure and also to me, I can hardly believe it! "Craven Learns Time Management" is a M(daddy type)/F story. The girl has to learn how to manage her time and her "daddy" helps her out by using a riding crop to make a firm impression across her bare butt.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 21:21
canadianspankee:
Yes I actually wrote a M/F story

Now that Hell has officially frozen over; what can we expect next? Perhaps a Pink/Blimp Mutual Admiration Society?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 21:28
Guy:
Perhaps a Pink/Blimp Mutual Admiration Society?

Well....hmmmm...I was thinking more about a Canadian Spankee Admiration Society, I could be President and make all the rules, ask for donations or perhaps charge a fee to get into the Society, which of course would go directly into my pocket. Anyone willing to join and send me $10.00?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 30 Nov 2011 08:26
Guy:

HA now we all know that it will take a lot more than simply hell freezing over for that to happen

Well done cs on writing a M/F, I find it quite fun writing to other orientations than my natural M/F leaning

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 30 Nov 2011 16:34
Guy:

I am afraid it would have to be the Blimp/Pink Mutual Admiration Society and I wouldn't give it long!! Pink would never be able to pull her weight!!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 30 Nov 2011 18:11
Just read the story and my hard drive did not crash nor did I notice any other untoward happenings. Perhaps the space/time continuum has not been too adversely affected!

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 15
Essexotk, john4, looba, mae3268, Rahundy, Timb, TonyC, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9