library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Nashota's Inspiration?

nashota1983
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Nov 2011 23:26
A couple of people have remarked that my stories remind them of Grace's. It's no coincidence—she's one of my favorite authors here; her stories definitely hit the right spot with me. I doubt I would have even attempted to write a story of my own had it not been for her wonderfully prolific pen. Grace, if you're reading this, I hope you take it as a compliment, not as plagiarism. I also love Corporal. "Best Friends." Whoa! Hold me back! Of course, there's wonderful Daria, and so many others I haven't mentioned (Dang, does this sound like an Oscar speech?) If anyone can point out other writers who specialize in M/f, F/f, M/fm , F/fm please let me know. Has to be domestic, or school, or childhood spanking play. No abuse, and absolutely no sex, except for the excitement that happens in my warped mind before and after a spanking, and the resulting gratification, as long as it's only alluded to.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 20 Nov 2011 18:51
You might enjoy stories by Sampast and Kayley.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 7
Alef, bbob20, cady09, cipherlover, dund93, Euphrosyne, Fenris, greyrain, katee, misterspanker, Sloth
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9