The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

All Hallow's Eve...

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Oct 2011 23:21
In ten days it will be the Eve of the Feast of All Saints. All Hallow's Eve.

HALLOWEEN!

Today I was struck by a great plot idea for a Halloween story. Maybe I'll have time to finish it, maybe I won't (there's always next year), but in either case it won't be the first Halloween story I've posted. So to get people in the mood I thought I'd mention all of the other Halloween Tails, er, Tales of mine - and I think it would nice if other authors chimed in with their own Halloween stories.

That or readers mentioned their favourite Halloween stories.

Now for the Goodgulf Halloween Collecting. I'll make a few short notes, but other than that I'd recommend people read the summaries or glance at the story codes because the stories range from F/b to Male Sex Demon says "Hi - let's fuck" to some sorority girls:

In series-
Jennifer to Jenny (written over multiple Halloweens, about how a costume turned into a bit of age play and some adults decided to smack the resulting brat)

And under stories:
A Brownie Once More

Halloween - Part 1
Halloween - Part 2 (note: While a continuation, this has a totally different feel from part 1. Part 1 is at least part ghost story, this is a "let's get to into trouble trick-or-treating" bit)

A Halloween Story - The Costumes

The Haunting (not based around Halloween, but there is a Haunting...)

The House - A Modern Ghost Story

Incubus - An Adult Halloween Story (Warning: it's adult in two ways - firstly the characters are all adults and secondly they do some very adult things)

The Ones Who Do Not Return (not quite a Halloween story, but it is a bit eerie)

Sabrina, The Teenage W(B)itch

Urban Fantasy (not quite a Halloween story, but close to one)

Unnamed and unposted - I'll mention something here if I finish the story I'm about to start.
----

So, anyone else want to chime in with some stories? Or (this being the plug board) want to post a comment about how every single story mentioned above is golden and should be award the Nobel Prize in literature?

Goodgulf
(who is sitting by the phone, waiting for the call from Sweden)

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 00:11
Goodgulf beat me to it. I was going to suggest that we all mention our eerie stories or ghost stories in advance of Halloween. Mine are:

Halloween Howler. A tongue-in-cheek parody

Miss Martin's Academy A ghost story

Romanian Holiday Another ghost story

Finally, if you are in the mood and have the time The LaForge Trilogy (starts with Farm of the Delphian Sisterhood) is a near novel length supernatural thriller complete with witches, wood nymphs, demonology and ancient entities--very Lovecraftian.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#3 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 04:48
Not exactly Halloween or even eerie stories but I have written two which have some ghostly influence over all the spanking activity.

Red Bottoms and the Le Rouge Diamond...features 2 engaged couples; two lovely red bottoms and of course a very influential spanko ghost.

in KLSF Party at the Spanker Inn there is some ghostly influence from the very real Lord Spanker.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 06:52
Goodgulf's The Costumes story is excellent, as are all his works.

I wrote "Halloween with the Headmaster" about a costume-gone-wrong. "Mistaken Identity" and costumes are two of my favorite themes, Halloween or not, so if you like adult women dressing up like the naughty school girls, my story page is the sort of thing you will like.

Yes, Goodgulf, Sweden just called, so race down to the airport in your tuxedo, and catch the first flight to Stockholm, where Gretta & Igna will be waiting to greet you with roses, with your huge cash prize!

Imreadonly2, getting started early on the trick part of his trick-or-treating!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 09:27
My competition entry "The Kerruish Experience" was a ghost story, but not Halloween. I am getting some ideas from this thread, though...

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 15:26
rollin:
The LaForge Trilogy (starts with Farm of the Delphian Sisterhood)

I would highly recommend these two series. Two of my personal favs.

Thanks for the list of bedtime stories, Goodgulf.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 15:31
Not one to resist a challenge, I'm writing a story (under J Wackford Colton) called "Trick or Treat at St. Edmond's" which I hope to complete before Oct 31st.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 15:39
I only have one with a "Halloweeny" feel to it, Red and Mr Wolf. Not scarey, or supernatural, but definitely Halloween. Have a new one in my head, and one that needs renovations, that may be up by the big day.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 27 Oct 2011 22:57
I forgot one that I should mention and that is the "haunted picture" story A Gift From Great Aunt Kate.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 14:27
Please add THE GHOSTLY GIRL & TRICK OR TREATING AT ST. EDMOND'S to the list, just published this morning!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 7
BibG, Carlsbad, ColinW, Euphrosyne, greengold, hardcharlie9600, john4, Nelon, ogard, stag, stevenr, vdkrav93
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9