LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Nice Sunday

ororcc
Female Author

Hong_Kong
#1 | Posted: 28 Sep 2011 17:19
Hello everyone,

"A Nice Sunday" is my very first story written for the latest picture challenges, I am soo happy I finally did it!!

As this is my first story, I hope you guys can give me some feedback so I can improve when I write story again. I have some idea already on my mind ~~

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 28 Sep 2011 18:21
My advice is write for yourself, not for what you think others might like and enjoy doing it. Proof read thoroughly and read it through out loud to see how it flows. I find it is often better to finish a story, leave it for a couple of days and then go back to it for a final check.

If you have an idea, I say get typing...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 28 Sep 2011 19:23
ororcc

Congrats on writing the story, the first one is always nerve wracking but well worth the effort. I will go back and read the story but I must agree with PinkAngel, one has to write for themselves. You will find a number of people here love your stories, a number will like your stories and some may not like them at all, but who cares, as long as you like writing them, enjoy the fact that others can read them and you are having fun.

Please keep on writing, read other stories which will help you learn how others put things and then incorporate what you like into your own writing. Read the comments on others stories for suggestions and ideas of what is good for you and bad for you but always write the way you want to, not what others tell you. I read a lot of comments on many stories and it helps me a lot.

Most important on this site is to have fun. You will get hours of enjoyment out of writing for yourself, so push on, read lots, write lots and comment more.

ororcc
Female Author

Hong_Kong
#4 | Posted: 29 Sep 2011 06:28
Thank you~~~

Honestly~ I will just write what I like, I know no matter how good the story is, someone won't like it~ Everyone is different~~

But I also think feedback is important and inspiring, they might got a point that I never thought about~~

I will sure write more stories in the future~~

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 29 Sep 2011 09:06
Congratulations on your first story.

I would echo what the others have said, particularly about reading it out loud and proof reading.

A good idea also is to get a "beta-reader" this is a friend or someone whose opinion you trust to read the story for you and make comments before you go public with it as things which evade you when proof reading will be more obvious to someone else.

Finally, don't tryst in spill chockers.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 29 Sep 2011 13:38
opb:
Finally, don't tryst in spill chockers.

Well yes, that's easy for you to say...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 21 Oct 2011 11:08
I'd just put a caveat on the advice "if you have an idea, get typing". I find I have ideas I'm not at all sure about, then they slop around in the back of my mind for a month or so and when they come to the front again they're better. However, I have started typing when I was quite unsure of an idea and seen it take off as I wrote.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 11
ahowell208, Alef, barney21, CarolinaPaddler, crazydom, dougmorton, Garryl, JadeF, Lizchurch, LRandolph, strictbutgentle
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9