Sorority and Fraternity Stories

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 13:29
barretthunter:
These kind of stories are a real education for us Brits. We don't have anything like these sonorities in our universities. Maybe they have some link to the old German duelling societies? There have been, though, initiation ceremonies to some jobs, sometimes no more than being soaked with water, sometimes harsher. Apparently it used to be common in UK police for new female recruits to be "stamped on the bare bottom with the station rubber stamp"! Presumably this was so that if they got lost and fell into the hands of criminals or public-spirited citizens, the place they should be returned to was displayed where their finders' attention would naturally be directed.

Here in the U.S.A., newly-hired female employees of the U.S. Post Office (now called the Postal Service) once reputedly had their bare derrieres stamped based on their spankability, since the postmaster-general (a title no longer in use) often personally disciplined women in the USPO via panties-down OTK punishments.

A rather slightly-built 'waif' type, who could safely be given only moderate handsmackings, was generally stamped "FRAGILE: HANDLE WITH CARE," while a more buxom young lady with a nicely-rounded spankable bottom, one that could endure frequent sound paddlings and/or hairbrush whackings, would invariably be stamped "THIS END UP," meaning that she should be upended and bared for extended chastisement on a regular basis.

However, this time-honored albeit unofficial practice was reported to have been terminated under the Nixon Administration back in 1969, which was a severe blow to American spankophiles across the country.

"That's a total dramatization (i.e., fabrication), of course..." --the Geico gekko, current advertising symbol --C.K.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 17:45
CrimsonKidCK:
That's a total dramatization (i.e., fabrication), of course..

Now why tell him that? You had them all believing it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 23:15
@ Canadian, so someone is claiming they've read Part 6 of PGB? That's really weird, because I haven't written 6, yet. It is possible that they read it somewhere else where I broke one of the stories into 2 parts because of length, but I think the only place I posted #5 was here. I do have ideas for Part 6 and I will write it, honestly I promise. It's all about finding time to actually put it down.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 26 Aug 2011 01:12
And at the risk of being rather obvious the now complete serial, Gwen's Sorority Days, is about, well, Gwen's sorority days.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 26 Aug 2011 01:40
Seegee

It was you who stated they had Part 6 (just not written yet).

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 26 Aug 2011 02:35
I have Part 6 in mind, I even toy with the idea of Part 7 once in a while. All in the fullness of time, mate.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 26 Aug 2011 03:09
It's not actually a sorority series as such, but R Humphries Woodette's series has that feel about it with the girls in the ultra strict boarding school.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 26 Aug 2011 19:55
I read it on another site and what I loved was the suspense as the clothing disappeared and the paddling became more focusing for the sorority girl. I shall read it again and reccomend it to all who want to read pure genius.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 27 Aug 2011 01:41
Carolina, which story is that referring to? If it's not one of mine I want to read it. Back to the topic at hand, no one has yet mentioned Aunt Carla's Eddington House stories. They're sorority based, admittedly it's more of a halfway house than a sorority, but it is still a sorority series.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 21:21
I believe I read it on spanko.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
BrianC780, cady09, Dufus, Heroth, highlander1969, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9