library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

"The Baby Sitters' Union"

tfs
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Aug 2011 03:54
A number of readers of "The Baby Sitters' Union expressed interest in seeing more such stories. I passed that along to Mary Jane McCarthy, President of the BSU and she has agreed to ask her members to share their experiences.

The first one, "The Sleep-over" has been submitted and should appear shortly. I hope there'll be more, in due course. If and when they're received, I'll send them in. Because there can be no predictable schedule to theier publication and because they will all probably feature different characters, they won't lend themselves to a "series" as we know it.

So, when they appear on the board, they'll all have unique titles but will carry the tag: "A BSU Story". I hope you enjoy Linda Mason's story, "The Sleep-over".

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Jul 2020 20:40
Good ones. I wish these were arranged in series format.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 23 Jul 2020 23:55
It's good of you to take this on. Please send our thanks to Mary Jane and the BSU.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 24 Jul 2020 14:59
Mary Jane was so impressed by your good wishes that she has agree to share more of her own story. That report, "Asking Mary Jane" has now been posted along with a two part story about another one of the BSU's top members "Andi's Love and Care".

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Jul 2020 18:33
Yay! Great news. Those are very good.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:09
Often123:
Good ones. I wish these were arranged in series format.

If you read the stories in the order they are listed you can't go wrong. That said, the really important thing is to read "The Baby Sitters Union" first as it lays out all the groundwork. After that, you can read in almost any order except that "Sorting Things Out With Seth" should be read before "Girl Talk" and "A Tricky Situation" should be read before "Another Tricky Situation".

Hope that helps,

tfs

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Jul 2020 18:54
Oh OK. Thank you.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
Ellen, javajudge924, KatiePie, OTKobsessed, viking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9