library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Sweet Tartan

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 18:21
While on a walking holiday in the Scottish Highlands, I wrote verse and jokes on spanking themes. I'm transcribing a very long policewoman poem bit by bit. In the meantime, you're about to see a much shorter one, "Sweet Tartan", a multicultural poem about the Highlands. Writing verse is a fun challenge, but the form does limit you: for example, descriptions either go on forever or convey far less information than spanking prose might, and characterisation tends to be sketchy. I'm pleased, then, that "Sweet Tartan" conveys, I think, some characters quite well - an energetic, moody teenage girl; a doting and supportive dad possibly just a tad too close to his daughter; a straightforward and passionate young man; a mean, devious but not very intelligent girl rival; and even, though she only appears in a brief reference by the dad, a suggestion that his wife is made of sterner stuff than he is.

Barretthunter

Online now: Members - 18 : Guests - 14
ahowell208, Azactan, Bluke, bobbyp27, climbingspanko, Derrick30, FiddlersGreen, gg12, jbskylarks, Keith99, knicks604, lasttry, myrkassi, Omegalodon, phillipuk, proudrc09, Seymourauto, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9