library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Lesson in Honor

billboard
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Jul 2011 08:19
I wanted to reply to the comments I've gotten to "A Lesson in Honor," but I didn't want to do it as a comment, so I put it here.

To Rollin, JohnH and Corncrake - you all three have been so very kind to me and to my stories and I appreciate your comments.

To CanadianSpankee and Twisted8 - you have also been kind to me and I very much appreciate the input you provided in your comments. I think you know how valuable it is to get the kinds of insights you both provided.

To Beth - You're exactly right, I didn't make it clear that in my mind, Ali's parents were big-time non-spankers and this was Ali's first experience with it. I should have made a much bigger deal of that than I did. Many of my spanked girl stories are about the first-ever spanking because I really like that idea. I missed explaining the impact of that in this story.

To Lizzy23 - So NICE to see you commenting here, my friend! I wrote a story a few weeks back called "Cane-Proof Knickers." In it, the headmaster was wondering which naughty student had purchased the first pair in his school and his first guess was a student named, "LIZZY." I said that she when she was born, the obstetrician put her on her mother's belly and she stood up, put her hands on her hips and began to give cheek to the doctor. Who would that Lizzy have been modeled upon, hmmm? Who indeed? Write me - we need to catch up.

To KJM, my Brazilian friend - One of the reasons I enjoy the library is that it gives me a chance to HAVE a Brazilian friend! I was fascinated with your take on the dive as an art form. It helps me understand the mindset a lot better and I can see it - sort of. I used to be a low-grade FIFA referee though, and I have to say I never enjoyed being fooled like that. Your national team is a wonder of the world and their skill with the ball is such that I just can't fathom why they need to hone their skill at the dive. My son's team lost in the final of our State Cup a few years ago and the scoreless tie was broken in the 90th minute by a dive taken by the oppenent. The kid who took the dive was from our little town and I had coached him years earlier. The ref was fooled, as were practically all of the spectators. I had a clear view though, only because I had the perfect angle. There was no contact. I didn't consider it honorable then and I still hate to see it. Stoichkov and other divers detract from my enjoyment of the game. Just a couple of weeks ago, Jermaine Jones took a shameful dive in the Gold Cup and got his opponent red-carded, which sealed the USA "victory" in that match. I was not very proud of that win.

You asked about 80 minutes - my story was of a U-16 team, which is American terminology for "Under 16 years-old," rather than a college team. U-17, U-18 and college all play 90 minutes, as you expected.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Jul 2011 14:09
Personally, I liked the stance you took on poor sportsmanship via diving for a foul call. I used to ref soccer, too. I was calling a first division boys game, probably U11 or U12, and I told a player, "nice dive. We're playing." The coach took offense at my comment, saying that it wasn't a nice thing to say to a kid. I figured the kid, who had probably been taught the art of diving, should know he wasn't fooling this referee.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
cbogle, Geoffrey, keitho54, mamarita7, maroonraider, Nickf
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9