LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Carousel

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 02:08
I thought I'd mention my latest story, Carousel, because there might be a few people scratching their heads and asking questions after reading it, wondering what it's all about, whether it is real or imagined. And the answer to that is – take your pick, it's up to you to interpret it the way you want to.

One line of thought is that there are supernatural forces at work, which manifest every 20 years to the women of a particular family. These women enjoy dark pleasures and heady delights with the enigmatic Leon Altamarino. Is he a mere man or is he the devil himself? Who knows? Not I.

Alternatively, the whole episode is imagined by two hallucinating women, high on cannabis.

Hope you enjoy it, whatever the spin!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 10:59
OK you have my interest, I shall be reading Sounds a bit like you have been on the vimto flops

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 13:01
Can you hallucinate on cannabis? I have contacted my good friend Professor Bore, the eminent neuroscientist, and he reliably informs me that you can hallucinate on LSD but not on cannabis! He is not sure about vimto!!?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 13:57
I have heard some people get very paranoid on cannabis. So I guess you could say paranoia is a form of wild imaginings!

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
Bailey30, canth256, ElyFant, kenjperr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9