library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Paddling Team

SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 00:53
The first chapter of my new femdom serial, "Paddling Team," has just been added to the library. This series will ultimately have four chapters, the second of which is already in progress.

Paddling Team is another satirical, college coed romp, in somewhat the same vein as my Backfire serial, but with a more F/M orientation. The story was inspired by a girl I dated in school, who told me she was on the paddling team. Of course, it took me all of 0.25 seconds to figure out that she meant canoeing, but that fraction of a second planted an amusing story premise in my mind, which has now been realized.

Enjoy, and please comment.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 22:11
I've read the paddling team and I very much enjoyed the first chapter. Very interested to see where you go with this. Hope Alex is bright enough to pick up on the romantic signals coming his way from his "Top".

tfs

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 22:13
Thank you.

Just finished writing the second chapter. Once I've edited it and sent it through my wonderful proofreader Janine, I will be submitting it to the library.

Peeker
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 19:52
Hapless F/M is usually not my cup of tea by any means, but I have to say you've done a wonderful job of making his plight so surreal, I can't help but feel bad for the poor guy - I'm looking forward to the next two chapters! =)

SNM
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 21:44
Chapter two is up.

Peeker:
Hapless F/M is usually not my cup of tea by any means, but I have to say you've done a wonderful job of making his plight so surreal, I can't help but feel bad for the poor guy - I'm looking forward to the next two chapters! =)

Heh, pretty much all of my subs are hapless and innocent, regardless of gender.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 12 Jul 2011 22:42
My apologies for the long wait. I've had some unpleasant work and family related things to take care of.

Chapter three of Paddling Team is finally loaded. Hopefully, I will be able to finish chapter four in a much more timely fashion.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
Bump, cage030, DenseWall, Elorac, Hotscot, hschmid, hydegreen, Nelon, Officefan, Tengen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9