LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Silver, Blaise

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 29 May 2011 18:00
Encouraged by discussion elsewhere on the Forum, I'm shamelessly plugging a story I haven't finished yet. "Silver, Blaise" started as an idea for that favourite situation I used also in "The Mystery of Cottage Grove" of the undercover cop girl who will submit to all sorts of things rather than blow her cover. I had the idea of the story extensively reflecting the Sherlock Holmes story "Silver Blaze" but also the James Bond story "Goldfinger".

The central figure, Detective Constable Aashi Bhatt, is sent by Detective Sergeant Talker to inflitrate a suspect country club run by sinister Vincent Ghoulfinger...do you get the idea this isn't entirely serious? Aashi soon finds out that some customers pay for certain extras. The plot thickens when a celebrity guest disappears. It doesn't help when she starts running into people at the club who know her real identity. I shouldn't say more about the plot.

Originally I saw this as a one-part story, but I kept on thinking of new twists and this was partly because I found Aashi an interesting and amusing character - more subtle than, say, Sally West. She's intelligent, well-educated, assertive, by no means without sexual experience. She belongs in a circle of glossy, trendy young people (often, but not always, Asian) wearing fashionable clothes and unconsciously looking down on old people, unfashionable people and so on - but she's conscientious, sympathetic and far more naive than she realises - failing to recognise, for example, the nature of Ghoulfinger's female assistant's interest in her. She's perhaps a bit posh and conceited for a police constable, but then she chose a profession her glossy friends would have seen as naff. She also has a beautiful bottom.

I realised some way back I'd have to cut it into episodes, but because it's quite tightly plotted, I'm writing the whole thing first.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 May 2011 18:04
Sounds intriguingly tongue-in-cheek. Look forward to seeing the finished product

billboard
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 May 2011 18:22
I too look forward to the finished product. I think polishing off the entire series before the first one is posted is a wise decision.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 May 2011 01:19
If you're going to be doing a riff on Goldfinger on this site, you are going to have to have a female character named Tushy Galore.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 30 May 2011 17:10
I haven't mined the "Goldfinger" elements as much as the "Silver Blaze" ones - but you have given me an idea, Mark!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 31 May 2011 12:15
I thought the name sounded familiar. Then I remembered there was a comic strip heroine from the 40s or 50s called Modesty Blaise. Don't know if any spankings occurred in the strip, after all comics spanking were common in that era.
And of course anyone who has read the Bond books knows of all the spanking threats he made, though no actual spankings.
Tushy Galore-thats a name for a character presenting all sorts of interesting angles.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 31 May 2011 20:42
Blaise Silver is another character in the story. I was referring to the famous Sherlock Holmes story about a stolen racehorse called "Silver Blaze", but I did think of Modesty Blaise too - and she would have been some spank! She continued a long time after the 50s - was it in the London "Evening Standard"??

I don't actually intend at the moment to use the name "Tushy Galore", but something similar.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 20:33
Redskinluver:
And of course anyone who has read the Bond books knows of all the spanking threats he made, though no actual spankings.

At the conclusion of DOCTOR NO, however, the novel's 'Bond girl,' Honeychile Ryder, told him that "You owe me slave-time" after he'd entered her cabin.

She presumably was referring to purely vanilla sexual relations, of course, but it is intriguing to ponder... --C.K.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 28 Jun 2011 21:48
Just to let anyone waiting with baited bra for this story know the position: it's about 5/6 finished but I'm off on holiday in Scotland for two weeks, so try a cold shower, such as any gathering of senior managers.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 22:30
Just realised I'd posted this story as "Blaise, Silver" when it should be "Silver"(surname), comma, "Blaise". Never mind.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
bonemouth01, cayenne, GivanTake, lord1raven, rickf
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9