LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Arizona Vacation - a long story broken into parts

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 May 2011 02:56
I've just added a new story. Arizona Vacation. It's a 22,081 word story, but it doesn't have to be read at one go. Due to past comments I've broken it up into bit sized pieces. It was inspired by some old novels and by a very stupid, idiotic law I stumbled across.

Basic plot:
A young married couple, Jack and Diane, are going to Arizona to be witnesses at a very odd institution's punishment night. All the women there have been "legally declared incompetent" so (under a law that exists in Arizona and Alaska) can be legally subjected to corporal punishments. The institute is a private one - with no connection the courts.

Once they get there Diane discovers that they aren't just there as witnesses. No, they are there to evaluate the system. There is a small change (call it 10 in 302, 1 in 30 for short) that Diane will be asked to step up to the block and be punished.

Readers of certain old books might recognise characters that were inspired by those books. I can't say that they are the same characters - in many cases they were only names with brief descriptions in those books, but since this is a homage I thought I'd borrow those old names.

Anyway, I enjoyed writing this story and hope that others enjoy reading it.

Goodgulf

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 May 2011 13:25
Just a further note on this story - it contains harsh punishments. One of the commentators stopped reading more or less when the main action started because a caning broke the skin and that took things out of the commentator's comfort zone.

This story is partly a homage to the Blue Moon Books of my youth - and they frequently went over the top in regards to the kinds of punishments a backside can take. In a way this one does too.

So, in summary: this story harsh punishments that leave marks that might be permanent. Consider yourself warned.

Goodgulf

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
canardchronique, dund93, Janus111, kov, mattspare18, PGreenham, steenbok, stprag, swfisher, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9