LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

PINK ANGELS BIG PINK BUM!! SHOCKING NEW PHOTO

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 24 May 2011 13:04
Hotspur, I must be really slow on the uptake! You mean you actually called flopsy, floppy bum?!! I thought you were talking about calling some childhood pet, floppy bum! Most pet rabbits in my experience don't care what they are called! I am not surprised it didn't go down too well! In fact it is a miracle you didn't end up down the well or buried up to your neck in sand with the tide coming in! I must say I wouldn't upset flopsy for anything! Or anyone else for that matter!!!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 24 May 2011 14:17
Who is that, calling me floppy bum?! Be prepared to meet the same fate as Hotspur (I sent Miss Thrashbottom over to mince his testicles ... he sings castrato nicely now)

Blimp - I think blimpy bum is a lovely name for you. I googled blimp and was told it is 'a small airship' ... see - your bum really is HUGE

blimp
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 24 May 2011 15:14
LOOK!!! In my younger days I was slim and handsome! Now I am older I am both less slim and less handsome but my BUM is normal size!!! Only thing HUGE around here is Pink's bum and your imagination, Flopsy!! PS I hope you are not being a treacherous BUNNY and switching sides!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#24 | Posted: 24 May 2011 15:17
blimp:
LOOK!!! In my younger days I was slim and handsome!

You expect anyone to believe that

blimp:
my BUM is normal size!!!

What is normal for a HUGE airship anyway?

blimp:
Flopsy!! PS I hope you are not being a treacherous BUNNY and switching sides!

Nah, she will always be on my side, I control the key to the tuck box and the booze cupboard

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 24 May 2011 20:23
PinkAngel:
where is the single malt and cookies you promised me

Where ARE the single malt and cookies.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 24 May 2011 20:24
blimp:
LOOK!!! In my younger days I was slim and handsome! Now I am older I am both less slim and less handsome but my BUM is normal size!!!

So all of you has expanded except your bum? Weird.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#27 | Posted: 24 May 2011 20:45
barretthunter:
Where ARE the single malt and cookies.

Well, exactly, where the hell are they!!

blimp
Male Author

England
#28 | Posted: 24 May 2011 21:36
Safely locked in my cupboard your Pinkness!! We could tell from the photo that just one more cookie and those pink trousers will probably burst! You know Februs doesn't like his librarians drinking intoxicating spirits! It is low calorie Vimto for you from now on!!! And no more cookies ever!!!!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 25 May 2011 10:08
Regardless of how much fun this thread has been I must say that I am beloved of Pink Angel and would gladly paddle her bum (UK-ish for bottom for the rest of the civilized world) at any time. With single malts of high quality and cookies to die for as incentive for good behavior while over my lap.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#30 | Posted: 25 May 2011 10:10
twisted8

Awwww I like you twisted Now can you give Blimpy-bum some lessons on how to treat an angel please

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
averam300, CarolinaPaddler, DanishMan, Filbert74, fkbr, magegod989, nickw6666, sawsib, Solomono
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9