LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

PINK ANGELS BIG PINK BUM!! SHOCKING NEW PHOTO

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 23 May 2011 16:53
I was enjoying my usual healthy light breakfast the other day at about ten o clock, when I heard the doorbell go. Naturally I switched on the outside CCTV cameras to see just WHO could be calling at such an unearthly time of the morning. Fortunately the camera has an extra wide angle lens and was able to take this amazing ASS-TONISHING photograph of PinkAngel's BIG HUGE BUM as she peers through the keyhole, checking to see if I was in! It just shows that my famous patented chip butty diet doesn't work for everyone!! Naturally I hid under the table until she gave up. It's not that I am mean but the fine seventeenth century Chippendale furniture we have at Blimp Towers just wasn't made for a bum that big!! Imagine what would happen if she sat down!? Think also what would happen to the well stocked wine cellar! It really sends shivers down my spine even thinking about it!!

Apparently she has booked two seats on a jumbo (or is it more than two seats) and is on her way to see Rick in New Jersey!! Just thought I should warn you all on that side of the pond!!!

billboard
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 May 2011 17:14
You should have warned us! The gravitational pull almost dragged me into my monitor screen. Luckily I grabbed the edge of my desk, but only just in time.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 23 May 2011 17:16
Oh my........

... goes to hide in the computer room in the library basement....

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 23 May 2011 17:24
billboard:
You should have warned us! The gravitational pull almost dragged me into my monitor screen. Luckily I grabbed the edge of my desk, but only just in time.

That was a lucky escape you had there, billboard.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 23 May 2011 17:31
OK My ex-favourite Rear Admiral Blimp, this is WAR...

Just you wait...

Anyway, I dressed up special for my visit and where is the single malt and cookies you promised me

Ps did my bum look big in those leggings?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 23 May 2011 17:47
/me looks around the corner at the picture

I'm okay with this.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 23 May 2011 17:52
SNM:
I'm okay with this.

I like you

See Blimpykins, this angel is ok just the way she is

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 23 May 2011 17:54
I have had PinkAngel's Granny on the phone!

She is so worried because she has just seen a jumbo jet go by and it was SAGGING in the middle. I told her not to worry because if they have a hard landing they will definitely bounce with her PINKNESS on board!!!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 23 May 2011 18:04
Well, now I have been outed I thought I would share a picture of me when I was a young 'blue angel', before the jaffa cakes, fried jam butties and single malt took over...

Bet RA Blimpbum never looked this good

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 23 May 2011 21:16
When you a a bottom posed like that, doesn't it make you feel like picking up a nice big hairbrush and putting her over your knee so you can use it on her for a while? Maybe even a long while.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
AlanBarr, derekjster, Dufus, myrkassi, twinkieshark, Wharton66
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9