LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Castle

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
billboard
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 30 May 2011 22:43
Seegee, our American channel called the "Sci-Fi" network was running a Firefly marathon yesterday and by chance, I saw the very line you mentioned. An evil bounty hunter had gotten onboard to try to capture River for the bounty on her head. After it was over, River and Kaylee were sitting on the deck and talking about a guy Kaylee used to see whom her father disapproved of. Paraphrasing, she said, "Daddy caught me out with him and he gave me SUCH a whippin' for that!" I'd spank that girl given the flimsiest pretext, that's for sure.

In the episode prior, Nathan Fillian found himself dropped off in front of his ship on a dirty desert planet stark naked. They did one of those pixilating fuzzy dots over his bare butt to get past the censors, but most of his lines in that scene were delivered facing the rest of the cast while in his birthday suit. Interesting to me, he either had a pretend or an actual tatoo - a large blue dragon it seemed - on his right hip. It would be completely obscured were he wearing a pair of bathing trunks but couldn't be hidden in the scene.

The more I think about it, I'd be delighted to spank any ONE of those female cast members. Kaylee would be my first choice, but River and Inara would be welcome to take their turns as well.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 31 May 2011 14:47
*Sigh* I miss Firefly. It's a great show that could have had several great seasons.

I am impressed with how different Castle is from Captain Mal. As has already been pointed out, Mal is very toppish and it wouldn't be at all difficult to imagine him spanking some members of the crew. Rick Castle, however is much more subbish. I finally saw the dominatrix centered show and they way he gazed at the mistress was just asking for a spanking. Someone said earlier that they didn't see a potential spanking relationship between Castle and Beckett, but after seeing that episode (not to mention the recurring line in the opening,) I definitely can.

-LK

billboard
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 31 May 2011 17:59
Lawrence, I can only agree with you regarding Castle and Beckett. If they were to evolve into a spanking relationship (have they even kissed yet?), I believe Beckett would be taking the top role and Castle would do the whimpering. Very different from Captain Mal!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
cady09, Darkzone, gingerpubes, insonia, mamarita7, millgreen, mobblers, Redwolf64, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9