LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Castle

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 May 2011 21:17
Does anyone else here watch the show "Castle"?

It's a pretty typical crime drama, the conceit being that a mystery writer gets to go along on homicide cases and help solve them. I really enjoy the writer character.

In one of the earlier episodes, the writer (M) says to the cop (F) "I'd be happy to let you spank me." He says it facetiously, but it ended up in the intro to the show, so the line is uttered before every episode. It makes me chuckle every time.

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone else imagine a spanking relationship between these two?

-lK

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 May 2011 21:41
I don't think I've ever seen that show, but I definitely want to watch it now.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 22 May 2011 00:30
I'm a huge fan of the show, and I love that line and it's delivery. The show had a real cliffhanging season ender last week, with a primary character dying and the female lead fighting for her life. It's one of the best shows on American network TV. I've thought about writing a fanfic piece about it.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 22 May 2011 01:07
I've seen it a few times, but I never really pictured a spanking relationship between Castle and Beckett.

fabian
Male Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 27 May 2011 23:09
Castle actually had a (reasonably well-done) BDSM-themed episode: 2x16, "The Mistress Always Spanks Twice".

pierced8x
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 May 2011 23:38
I watch Castle on hulu.com.
LOVE Nathan Fillion, especially in Serenity and Dr. Horrible!

And SHAME on billboard for not issuing a spoiler alert--to the corner with you!! I'll deal with you later!

billboard
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 28 May 2011 00:08
YIKES! So sorry, Pierced8x!

It never occurred to me - although it SHOULD have - that I'd be ruining the season finale for anyone. I truly hate it when I record a sporting event and people insist on blindsiding me with the result before I can watch the event. Unforgiveable, really.

I'll be over in this corner, awaiting my fate. I may ask Guy to borrow the neatsfoot oil that I may prepare the belt.

With humble contrition - bb

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 May 2011 02:06
I think I've seen a number of ladies at various forums list Nathan Fillion (Castle) as a dream spanker, although I'm sure they're imagining him as Captain Mel 'Captain Tight Pants' Reynolds from Firefly when they do.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 28 May 2011 03:02
I agree, Seegee - he was a much "toppier" character in Firefly than in Castle.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 29 May 2011 05:27
He was indeed bb, I always wondered if he was going to spank Inara or Kaylee, who actually made reference to her Daddy 'whupping' her one time. Zoe (Gina Torres) was also very toppy in that show.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Artemishel, canth256, ebbetsjim, PGreenham, Seegee, Spankking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9