Post-Rapture plans for the LSF?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Guy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 21 May 2011 18:46
Wheatwine:
You might want to check out Luke 12:40

...as well as Matthew 24:36 and at least two others. That's what makes this whole thing so silly and frankly, strange. Didn't that preacher read his own book? Didn't any of his flock tap him on the shoulder and say "what about this"?

Sorry PinkAngel, I won't be zeroing out my (unimpressive anyhow) bank accounts just yet. However, if anyone would like to leave their booze at my house for safekeeping...

Guy

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 21 May 2011 19:03
Guy:
if anyone would like to leave their booze at my house for safekeeping...

What a generous offer, Guy, but I doubt that it would travel very well
- perhaps I mean that I should feel obliged to accompany it,
and I don't travel so well these days!
Why don't you come here, within a few miles of the Islay and Jura malts?

dlw
Female Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 21 May 2011 19:31
I Love reading these threads! Where else can I go and get my fix of comedy and fantasy all in one place? Thanks guys!!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#14 | Posted: 21 May 2011 19:37
Some of you have credit cards.....boy my banker told me anyone into spanking gets nothing but his butt warmed...maybe she just likes spanking me but I am going to complain anyway.

Actually for those of you who don't already know the world ended several years ago and this is all one big dream, the alien Martuk came back several years back, blew the place up because of the way his babies were treated and that was that. (See Martuck and His Babies if you have no idea of what I am talking about)

Anyway I strongly suggest everyone have another drink because when Martuck wakes up...thats it, we're toast....have fun while you can. LOL

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 9
dougmorton, Hansi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9