LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Post-Rapture plans for the LSF?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 May 2011 16:12
According to what I have been reading all over the Internet, today is the big day. I'm sure that you wonderful angels who run the LSF will be among the departees, but odds are the future is not so certain for some of us members. Therefore, there will be a continuing need for the services of the library.

So hopefully the staff have made contingency plans for the LSF's post-Rapture support?

Guy

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 May 2011 16:21
Ah - so it's more a case of Apocalypse Not Now, is it?

Well that's a relief. We can all take a rain check on the fire and brimstone, it's business as usual here in the LSF

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 21 May 2011 16:23
It won't matter. There is supposed to be this huge earthquake that will destroy civilization as we know it. That's why I maxed out my credit card and bought a spaceship. See you later--gotta go. I apologize in advance to all those who will never get to read the ending of Gwen's Sorority Days. So here is the stunning spoiler---they all get paddled.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 May 2011 16:31
I thought I heard the earthquake but it was a false alarm - it was just my tummy rumbling

Rollin - any chance of a lift?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 21 May 2011 16:53
I put a post on facebook last night asking for believers of the 'Rapture' to forward me all the money in their bank accounts but no one took me up on it

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 21 May 2011 17:00
PINK,
If I had responded to that request, I fear you'd have noticed
no difference to your bank balance

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 21 May 2011 17:16
You might want to check out Luke 12:40. I could go into a discussion about my own beliefs but this is probably not the forum for a theological discussion. If anyone cares to know though, leave me a message and I'll post my E-mail on here. I'd be happy to share my views privately.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 21 May 2011 17:18
corncrake

I would have settled for your booze stash instead of your money, oh and that cake you baked too

Back to the drawing board though for this angel

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 21 May 2011 17:43
Wheatwine:
You might want to check out Luke 12:40.

Don't be silly. There are only certain parts of The Book that are supposed to be interpreted literally.

rollin:
That's why I maxed out my credit card and bought a spaceship.

Lucky you - I maxed out my credit card and bought dinner.

PinkAngel:
I would have settled for your booze stash instead of your money,

There are things more valuable than mere money.

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 21 May 2011 18:21
PinkAngel:
I put a post on facebook last night asking for believers of the 'Rapture' to forward me all the money in their bank accounts but no one took me up on it

I think it is quite disgraceful that you should seek to profit from peoples gullibility, PinkAngel!! Report to Miss Thrashbottom for intensive correctional therapy immediately!! I am deeply shocked by this attempt to enrich yourself at the expense of the terminally foolish! Any cheques you receive in the future should be forwarded to me for safe keeping! After all we all know what you would spend it on!! Don't we?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
Donn, Filbert74, Geoffrey, insonia, taxman351, tocciek, Toewser
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9