The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Virginia man faces charges for spanking

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
SNM
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 22 May 2011 23:49
Goodgulf:
Or of someone with enough money to live the fantasy...

The fact that the women are only going along with it for the money would kind of ruin it for me.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 23 May 2011 00:30
True, payment is crass, but if someone wanted to be spanked and needed a bit of help with living expenses? Maybe an allowance? If she was willing to get into that role she would probably fool me - if I had money to burn.

I mean, does anyone think the Play Boy Mansion would be swirling with hot playmates if it was the Play Boy "parents' basement"? Hugh lives large but he's got to know that if he was broke he wouldn't have girls throwing themselves at him. And he doesn't actually pay many of them - he just gives them a place to live, a chance to meet people in the entertainment industry, and funds "shopping trips" where they buy 5K+ of clothes in afternoon.

If I had millions I'm sure that there would be lots of bleach blonds "models" wanting to get close to my money and acting as if they wanted to get close to me. And if they knew I was into spanking they would probably bring up the subject, bratting at me and practically begging for it...

Now I wish I had more time to write. I've just thought a great idea for a story. "The Lottery Winner" about a man who wins millions and has girls throwing themselves over his lap - while he searches for a girl who doesn't know about the money and hopes that she'll love him for who he is. And be into spanking cause she wants it, not because she wants a piece of his fortune.

Goodgulf

SNM
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 23 May 2011 01:01
Goodgulf:
If I had millions I'm sure that there would be lots of bleach blonds "models" wanting to get close to my money and acting as if they wanted to get close to me. And if they knew I was into spanking they would probably bring up the subject, bratting at me and practically begging for it...

Of course. But I don't think I would enjoy it nearly as much. I know that some people have no problem using prostitutes to satisfy their sexual desires (Hugh Heffner being among them, even if it doesn't quite meet the legal definition of prostitution), but I'm not one of those people. If the emotions aren't real, I'm not interested.

Goodgulf:
Now I wish I had more time to write. I've just thought a great idea for a story. "The Lottery Winner" about a man who wins millions and has girls throwing themselves over his lap - while he searches for a girl who doesn't know about the money and hopes that she'll love him for who he is. And be into spanking cause she wants it, not because she wants a piece of his fortune.

I've actually read a story quite similar to that. Its called "Journey and Journal." Author is...Jack Crawford, I think?

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 23 May 2011 02:57
Actually I like Hugh Hefner's philosophy. When people tell him that all these girls are only after him for the money his reply is, "I don't care why they are after me. Their personal agenda doesn't interest me".

He totally accepts the reality of the situation and is happy with it.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 23 May 2011 03:03
tiptopper:
Actually I like Hugh Hefner's philosophy. When people tell him that all these girls are only after him for the money his reply is, "I don't care why they are after me. Their personal agenda doesn't interest me".

He totally accepts the reality of the situation and is happy with it.

Oh, I have no objections to the way he lives his life. I'm just saying it wouldn't be satisfying for me.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 24 May 2011 04:11
This is a slight digression, but it is rather funny, so I will do it. Here in Sweden there was a famous spanking case something like 10 or 15 years ago. There was this guy, his name was Hans Schejke, if my memory does not fail me. He got a real scam going.

He fooled young women into thinking that there would be real benefits for them - if they agreed to join his "religious cult", whose main activity consisted of him, Hans Schejke, giving the young women *birchings* on their bare bottoms! This guy was something like 60 years old at the time - so he was one of those proverbial "dirty old men". And, believe it or not, he managed to aquire a rather large group of "birching groupies". He had a cabin out in the woods of central Sweden, which is covered with forests. And he and his "harem" lived there in a sort of commune. And Hans Schejke whiled away his hours birching those gullible young women!

Eventually, Hans Schejke was busted and sent to jail. I do not know just exactly what the charges were. For, to the best of my knowledge, all of those "birching groupies" were over the age of 18 and they consented to being birched.

Well, I guess that Hans Schejke´s quasi-religious cult was more benign than that of, for example, Ron L. Hubbard. At least Hans Schejke did not rob his victims blind. All he did was give them a sore bottom!

But, unfortunately, the "Hans Schejke affair" gave the spanking fetish a bad reputation here in Sweden. We Swedish spankos are still, 10 or 15 years later, trying to live this scandal down.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 24 May 2011 04:19
galt54:
Well, I guess that Hans Schejke´s quasi-religious cult was more benign than that of, for example, Ron L. Hubbard. At least Hans Schejke did not rob his victims blind. All he did was give them a sore bottom!

Well, if he was controlling their lives and the like, I'd call it at least as harmful as the scilons.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 24 May 2011 06:15
It seems that he's made he spanking art wiki:
http://spankingartwiki.animeotk.com/wiki/Hans_Scheike

The site refers to teenaged girls.

Then there's
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Scheike
which, if the translation program is right, talks about:
Scheike attention in 1988 when he, together with the three women he lives with, ran a so-called summer camps for children, 11 and 13 years old, just outside Ljusnarsberg in Bergslagen.

So yes, I can see why he was arrested.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 25 May 2011 10:40
Poor guy. He had the bad judgement to hook up with hoes that wouldn't stay bought.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
cady09, fesseefan, kingcrimson, manhattan, Smachtai, solbond, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9