LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

New Pets for Spankos.

kephren
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 16 May 2011 14:16
NEW PETS FOR SPANKO'S

World famous dog breeder and trainer Jools the Kiwi in partnership with Keffy the Kennel lad have on offer some new speciality dogs, bred specifically for Spankophiles. These breeds will revolutionize the spanko pet scene, and will become 'firm' favourites with all true spankos male or female.

Highly Trained by Jools who has personally 'Tested' each new species they all have 'special' features to appeal to all tastes in TTWD.

They come in all shapes and sizes to suit every person's individual needs, and have specially evolved Whippier Snapper Tails, with harnesses for attaching various spanking implements. Featuring "Waggtastic" Technology for maximum effect.

Benefits: No more self spanking for lonely people. Trusty faithful friend who will always be there for you.

These new Cane-9's are recognized as official new breeds by the 'Spankennel Club' of America.

Available now so place your order below for 'Spanking Fast Delivery' special delivery:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Breeds: Description: Suitability.

Afghan Switchound: Tall aristocratic dog Suitable for Spanko toffs of both Sexes.

Beltie: Friendly very active pet. Ideal for small household and lone spankers, loves soft leather.

Border Cropper: Very active outdoor dog Specially trained to round up Naughty Brats

Bottweiler: Powerfully built dog. Suitable for spankers with high pain tolerance only.

Cropper Spaniel: Lively outdoor Dog. Favored by Horsey type people.

Doberman Spanker. Tall strong muscular dog. Ferocious tail action and a good guard dog.

Floggerhound. Well built and mature dog Gentle natured but persistent with a flogger attachment.

German Canehard: The ultimate caning dog. Highly trained in high standards of discipline.

Paddlehound: American Favourite. Strong tail to effectively wield the wooden paddle.

Pit Bull-Whip Small but Ferocious dog Never gives up once started.

Smackshund: Small but active whippersnapper. Suitable for short people with small houses.

Spankhound: Strong Fast Running dog Starred in the movie "Hound of the Spankervilles."

Spankdale Terrier: Big and bad tempered dog. Will strictly control errant wives

Spread Beagle: Small Dog with very strong tail action. Ideal for use in the diaper position.

Standard Spankoodle: Tall Dog with strong body and tail. Loved by woman owners for maximum effectiveness.

Stinger Spaniel: Very alert active Dog. Wealds a furious stinging switch of a tail.

Taweshound: Extremely reliable Dog. Performs best with leather implements.

Toy Spankoodle: Small but active dog. Suitable for small city apartments.

Whippet: Special Breed for wary owners. Can catch any fleeing brats in no time.

Lashghan Hound. Tall wiry dog with a great tail action. Noted for its everlasting endurance

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 1 Jun 2011 08:18

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Jun 2011 19:41
I would like to spank her (i.e. the unshaven gal in the post by "jools", in case the relevant pix is not copied into this reply)! She looks as though she is begging for it! And she looks like a real, bona-fide b-tch too (please excuse the language - but for obvilous reasons I mean it literally)!

billboard
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 Jun 2011 18:34
I love that photo of the doggie with the matching tie! Looks like she's ready for her correction too. Why do I feel the sudden urge to go re-read Flopsybunny's "What the Baby Sitter Saw"???? "It was a strange game these humans played with their sticks!!!"

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
lesni, Salguod, Sloth, stevenr, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9