LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 11 May 2011 03:44
Well I'm certainly relived. After the 'word for the week' had been stretched into about 368 days with 'Licentious Depravity' I was glad to see a new word that I had never heard of before. Oxford did not have a clue but google brought up it's wiki reference right away. And that explained the thread title that I should have known to check right away anyway. Glad that's all settled. I thought of a joke that involved mulletfish garnished with radish but on second thought decided that it was way to perverted for the gentle people here.

New words for the list anyone? Grin!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#12 | Posted: 11 May 2011 07:04
flopsybunny:
sodomy by mulletfish was common as well

On the german Wiki-page they write that it was scorpionfish, so I agree with you, that an early death may be preferable. These scorpionfishs really look nasty. But they also write that this is probably not true, because the Athenians have not been that cruel.

barretthunter:
After you've shoved a radish up his (her?) bum, do you eat the radish? Seems wasteful otherwise

Now I understand why you spiked your victims arse with cherry stones in your story "The four cherry stones", which I recently read. You didn't want to waste the cherries. . But if you eat the radish I think it may burn a second time after a while. So that would be really economic

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 11 May 2011 20:24
Hi, mati! The cherry stones were of course left in all sorts of places. See the real Sherlock Holmes story "The Three Orange Pips". As for the radish, people normally sprinkle it with salt. Should one do that before insertion, after removal or while it's in place? I need to know.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 11 May 2011 23:16
barretthunter:
As for the radish, people normally sprinkle it with salt. Should one do that before insertion, after removal or while it's in place? I need to know.

If you're really feeling nasty, you sprinkle it with chilli powder (pre-insertion, of course)...

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 12 May 2011 04:10
OK, so I tried to research this and the same limited explanations keep resurfacing without adding much light. I did read that it wasn't a 'radish' radish but horseradish root. That would explain the punitive aspect a bit better, but it does not coincide with the fish. It seems the idea of the fish is that it would cut you pretty severely on the way out and I imagine one would likely die from such treatment. This adds a nastier element to just "killing on the spot". So how is a horseradish burn equivalent to either of these other options?

It seems like the notion may be more fantasy or fictional embellishment than historical fact when one views other sources. Still, no source had a thorough explanation of the practice and purpose for what is otherwise a very entertaining word.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 12 May 2011 11:24
twisted8:
New words for the list anyone? Grin!

After 'raphanidosis' has served its turn, how about 'ortication' - spanking with nettles?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 12 May 2011 14:12
PhilK:
how about 'ortication' - spanking with nettles?

I've no experience with that, but it certainly warrants some exploration. Pink Angel! Get over here!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 12 May 2011 14:16
njrick:
Pink Angel! Get over here!

You rang?

Ooo nettles... erm... ouch!!

You really want me to whack you with them Rick?

Now where is Rear Admiral Blimp when we need him...

blimp
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 12 May 2011 14:51
PinkAngel:
Now where is Rear Admiral Blimp when we need him...

Rick, you better have plenty of nettles on standby!! PinkAngel's bum has put the whole of Scotland in the shade!! They haven't had any sunshine for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor things!! Stop the macrobiotic chipbutty diet now Pink!! Listen before it is too late and you put us English in permenant shade too!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#20 | Posted: 12 May 2011 15:01
blimp:
before it is too late and you put us English in permenant shade too!

The only permanent shade I shall be putting you in young man is red.... bright red with a distinct purple tinge round the edges!!

Wow, I am quite good at this Domme stuff, I may have to change my orientation soon bet it's a while since anyone called you young eh?

Oh Blimp does this mean you are cancelling the order for fried mars bars you put in with me the other day?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 8
timeroar
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9