LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Goodbye Sarah Jane...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 May 2011 18:39
Yes, I have been in a cave. I just discovered that the actress who played Sarah Jane Smith has passed on - a blow for all Whovians.

And yes, I used to hope that the Doctor would spank Sarah Jane. She had a wonderful bum in those days. I haven't seen much of her more recent series (Sarah Jane Adventures) but when I did watch the odd episode or two I occasionally hoped against hope that Sarah Jane would deliver a spanking to one of her young co-stars (or the extras on the show).

Goodbye Sarah Jane. You will be missed.

Goodgulf

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 6 May 2011 22:13
Yes, sad, but she seems to have lived a pretty full life. And yes, I remember her in Pertwee as Doctor days and she did have a very spankable bottom - along with just the sort of face that best, in my opinion, complements a spankable bottom - pretty, sensitive, wide-eyed, rather flat (in the purely physical sense) and innocent-looking.

Dr Who to a Dalek (a lost episode, this: "Masters of the universe? You can't even spank!"

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 May 2011 00:25
I always thought Sarah Jane's predecessor, Jo Grant, would be a more interesting target for spanking. I think Jo would have been more of a screamer than Sarah Jane. Not to mention that Jo almost always wore (short) skirts, and Sarah Jane was as likely to wear pants as she was skirts.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 May 2011 00:29
Okay, something happened, and that last comment of mine posted before I was finished.

As I was about to say, it seems to me that Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart would have been more likely to spank either Jo or Sarah Jane than The Doctor would have. The Doctor had far more patience; the Brigadier was much more likely to get irritated enough to spank someone.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 May 2011 00:54
It was a very sad day when Elisabeth Sladen left our lives. They dedicated the first episode of the new season to her. Sarah Jane was very spankable, true, but my prize for most spankable companion goes to the lovely Nyssa.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 May 2011 01:54
Yes - Nyssa was the right age - at least she was when I watched those episodes the first time...

But the only time the Doctor ever even patted a bum it was with his granddaughter Susan. I might be wrong, but on her last episode I think he either patted her bum hard or threatened her with a smacked bottom - then told her to go off and get married.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 May 2011 06:43
Rose once told 9 he was going the right way to get a smack when he was teasing her about some guy.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 7 May 2011 12:03
Captain Jack, in his first appearance as a space and time travelling scrap merchant masquerading as a US volunteer in the Royal Air Force circa 1940, watched Rose being helped down from a barrage balloon (I think) and commented "Nice ass!" The gay British army officer with him made some protesting sound, whereupon the Captain assured him he, too, had a nice ass.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
AlanBarr, Darkzone, Donn, goralupo, guyde, saxes626, Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9