LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Royal Wedding

Page  Page 1 of 9: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
swishswitch
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 02:57
What a wonderful Royal Wedding. Had to turn down my invitation due to a prior engagement but so glad it all went well. So, who do you think are the spanko's amongst that congregation. There are at least 20 so get your thinking caps on.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 03:06
I wish I'd know this in advance. I'd have been keeping an eye out for the ones who were sitting extra carefully

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 03:08
We kinda know some of those who NEED a spanking. (Wasn't there a story here at one time about that)

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 03:33
njrick:
We kinda know some of those who NEED a spanking. (Wasn't there a story here at one time about that)

My darling wife seemed to think that Prince Charles deserved some sort of severe discipline, although she's sadly not a spankophile so she may not have considered the concept of him having his bare buns royally tanned in public.

Fortunately for me, I managed to find an obscure document from way back in the summer of 1776 that effectively allows me to ignore the 'carryings-on' of the various members of the British monarchy... --C.K.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 03:36
CrimsonKidCK:
Fortunately for me, I managed to find an obscure document from way back in the summer of 1776 that effectively allows me to ignore the 'carryings-on' of the various members of the British monarchy... --C.K.

I think I may have found that same document.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 03:37
CrimsonKidCK:
Fortunately for me, I managed to find an obscure document from way back in the summer of 1776 that effectively allows me to ignore the 'carryings-on' of the various members of the British monarchy

What an astounding discovery! Have you shared it with anyone?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 04:20
Did anyone know Katie nickname for William is "Big Willie"? I wonder where ever she got that nickname for him. Maybe it has different connections over seas then here but I had to laugh when I read it in the newspaper from England.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 04:23
Am I the only one who thought Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, was kinda hot??

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 04:26
canadianspankee:
but I am also subject to having to follow a guy in the news a lot more often who was created by the document in 1776.

Which guy would that be? The only two guys I remember being mentioned in the document I'm thinking of are the Creator and "the present King of Great Britain." Wait...surely you're not telling me that King Georgie III wasn't real, but only a fiction made up in that certain document from 1776! That would mean that... we had that little set-to back then for NOTHING. Dang. We here in the colonies could be saying 'cheerio' and all that rot, and driving on the wrong side of the road, not to mention playing soccer while calling it football.

Or maybe you're talking about that other obscure document from 1776, by that Adam Smith fellow, and that creepy guy with his 'invisible hand' controlling markets...

canadianspankee:
ometimes I think I would rather follow "Big Willie and his partner Katie" then the other person.

Feel free to follow Big Willie all you want. I'll be following Kate.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 30 Apr 2011 04:48
Cal33:
Am I the only one who thought Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, was kinda hot??

Well....I am glad you found her hot....I have different tastes I guess.

Page  Page 1 of 9: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
Clarity, meyer, PGreenham, pthomson, Seegee, SinclairMP, TIntin08, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9